BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hey Everyone

bblue

The World cup is going to be great. Is Ireland on course to qualify? Would love to meet that Munster lad. Hahaha. T4E, did you apply for your tickets and did you get a response yet? Im hoping Mrs Gumboots and Roversmum will be here in Cape Town, as well as hughesy and Tim Southampton Rover

Guest Wen Y Hu
Welcome to the messageboard. As nobody else has taken the time to explain, you must understand and abide by the following unwritten rule of this site. If anything good happens you must, and I cannot stress the importance of this enough, you MUST find something negative to moan about. A lot. That is all. Carry on.

;)

Aye! I've come prepared, RovertheHill, don't worry. I'm a linguist, so I've done a bit of reading up on the semantics of miserableness. A while since I did pedantics, though. Looks like I might be in for a bit of practice, however... :wacko: Was never a slouch in that department, so should be ok.

Thanks for the good wishes to all - I recognise the names and it's a pleasure to meet you, as it were. And can you speak up, Jisty. Wot? Bit deaf, like. (I am actually. Tone deaf.)

-- weny

Archived