SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pompey Away

philipl

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today is going to be a good day because:

I'm leaving work at 3.20, get my bus to Southampton Central, getting the 4.03 train to Portsmouth & Southsea, enjoy a nice Lasagne Pizza at Pizza Hut and then off to Fratton to see us win 10-0.

Today is going to be a bad day because:

I'm leaving work at 3.20, miss my bus. Arrive at Southampton Central but find my train delayed, get off in Portsmouth & Southsea and find Pizza Hut fully booked and then off to Fratton to see us lose 10-0.

Not sure exactly but the trains have been a bit rubbish lately. so make sure you have a backup.

i'm leaving work at 4. drive home. drive to the gosport/portsmouth ferry. eat probably at kfc. watch rovers win 10-0 :rover:

:just realised that my post will not mean not to anyone other than me and time southampton rover, unless you know much about the local portsmouth area:

Not sure exactly but the trains have been a bit rubbish lately. so make sure you have a backup.

i'm leaving work at 4. drive home. drive to the gosport/portsmouth ferry. eat probably at kfc. watch rovers win 10-0 :rover:

:just realised that my post will not mean not to anyone other than me and time southampton rover, unless you know much about the local portsmouth area:

Luckily some of us do!

Don't worry, not due to start until around five minutes before the start of the game.

Ohhh that's right you all changed your clocks before we have...I was stressing out over here...

PS I am sending along an e-mail to you and Mr. roversmum presently...it's quite lengthy, thus the delay since I've returned... :tu:

Thought he would have rested some players tonight - Santa and Bentley especially. Pompy dont look bad either - wish we could have saved them until the weekend

Wish we could've had Olsson out there instead of Berner. Good to see Treacy on the bench, though. Be nice if we could pull aperformance out like last year's Everton FA Cup tie so we can give the lad some garbage minutes.

Archived