BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2008

Sav and Ooijer both put in transfer requests on mine "for a new challange". Ive played till the transfer window, storming Europe, knocked Chealsea out of the cup and am mid table in the league, having played a few games less than everyone else. Playing 3 - 4 - 1 - 2

Ooijer, Samba, Nelson

Bentley, Reid, Savage, Gamst

Dunn

Derbyshire McCarthy

(Cruz injured but normally plays where Dunn is but wont get back in - at least there - Dunn is playing brilliantly!)

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When clubs ask you how much you want for a player, is there a new option to say make me an offer? If not there should be!!

I've always thought that aspect was a waste of time. After a club enquires about a player I find that they very rarely actually put in a bid.

I've always thought that aspect was a waste of time. After a club enquires about a player I find that they very rarely actually put in a bid.

Indeed. If you're trying to offload a player and a club comes in with an enquiry they rarely follow up even if you offer very favourable terms.

Ha ha FM2008 Advert:

I like the bit where it says "can you stand up to the board" Yes you can but they alway sack you straight after you do :lol:

I remember I had won the prem every year for about 4 seasons in the old one and I asked them for more wages for players and they slung me out for it

This hasnt had the same impact as 07 in my eyes.

So it might be just better off to wait til 09!

I know what you mean. It just feels like the old one to me - with a new patch and new skin

After a couple of seasons the old players have gone anyway and you have a team of new blokes you have never heard of

09 for me too

Guest Kamy100

Yup my copy from Shopto also arrived today. I wasn't going to buy it, but then they dropped their price to £18 and I ended up buying it.

Talking of shopto they say that they will get PES2008 stock in on Tuesday or Weds next week, so we will get the game on Weds or Thursday!!

Archived