BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ticket Office Opening Times Anyone?

liam

Yes.....I thought he was meaning he had to go tonight?

sorry should have said i am going Tomorrow night, Tuesday.also does anyone know is only one ticket per season ticket holder as i have a couple coming down and only got my season ticket cheers.

sorry should have said i am going Tomorrow night, Tuesday.also does anyone know is only one ticket per season ticket holder as i have a couple coming down and only got my season ticket cheers.

I would doubt that you'd have much trouble buying 100 tickets from your season ticket!!

For future reference, you can buy extra tickets using your season ticket for any game including Man U, Liverpool etc :)

I would doubt that you'd have much trouble buying 100 tickets from your season ticket!!

For future reference, you can buy extra tickets using your season ticket for any game including Man U, Liverpool etc :)

cheers thought so :rover:

So it is. I spent a good five minutes trying to find it last night and still had to look hard at the first link. Perhaps this info should be on the Tickets drop down?

Archived