BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Larissa - Tv?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Channel 5 are showing the big teams - Spurs away to Famagusta at 4, then Everton away to Metalist at 8.

Bolton have knocked Woking v Farsley Celtic from Setanta 1 to Setanta 2 so they're on S1 against Rabitnicki.

I wonder if the powers that be at Rovers have purposely avoided selling any rights to English telly, to try and get people through the turnstiles. As has been said above, it is on Megasport abroad so there will be cameras there.

Bolton have knocked Woking v Farsley Celtic from Setanta 1 to Setanta 2 so they're on S1 against Rabitnicki.

What the hell?!? Bolton are at 1-1, with an away goal, now playing at home. How the hell is that more entertaining than us chasing a 2-0 deficit??? Whatever you say about people's opinion of Blackburn outside of Blackburn, I'm pretty damn sure the neutrals would sooner see us playing much better football than those losers. And they've got a similar fan base to us. Doesn't make any sense unless we asked for too much cash. I'd be there if I lived anywhere near the ground at present (and wasn't flat broke), but it's impossible for me as it is.

What the hell?!? Bolton are at 1-1, with an away goal, now playing at home. How the hell is that more entertaining than us chasing a 2-0 deficit??? Whatever you say about people's opinion of Blackburn outside of Blackburn, I'm pretty damn sure the neutrals would sooner see us playing much better football than those losers. And they've got a similar fan base to us. Doesn't make any sense unless we asked for too much cash. I'd be there if I lived anywhere near the ground at present (and wasn't flat broke), but it's impossible for me as it is.

Maybe Sentanta are too embarresed by the performance Rovers put up last time out.

So,let's prove them wrong.

i live nearly 200 miles from ewood - and as its not on tv i will be making the journey as i cant miss this game - if the club have not sold the tv rights in the uk to get the people through the turnstiles then its working! me and 3 others will be there!

if it was on tv i prob would have watched it on tv due to the distance i live away - but as its cheap tickets guys - get yours and i'll see you there!

due to the distance i live away - but as its cheap tickets guys - get yours and i'll see you there!

and that's the ultimate factor for me. £40 petrol bill on top of the cheap ticket, followed shortly by the brum home game, although i am lift sharing for that one.

I would love to be at ewood for it but financially it's a problem for midweek games. Hopefully i'll find a way of seeing it and if not then there is always rovers world.

Maybe Sentanta are too embarresed by the performance Rovers put up last time out.

So,let's prove them wrong.

I don't know if embarrased is the right word, but our last performance is hardly going to persuade them to show us any more. We've been on Setanta twice now...against Vetra which was a very boring game, and Larissa where we played absolutely terribly.

i live nearly 200 miles from ewood

I'm like you. I live 250 miles away and hoped I'd be able to watch it but maybe it'll come up late or at worst does anyone know if it's on any radio station? Maybe radio lancs? :(

I'm glad if it means there'll be a good attendance and atmousphere there because when I'm listening or watching it's great to know we're supported well. ;)

When I watch matches down here in pubs and bars if it's on Sky or Setanta I make a Rovers area and sing songs and show the southeners I'm not ashamed to support Rovers down here. :)

But obviously I hope to be there soon all the time where they do know I'm cheering them on. :tu:

I don't know if embarrased is the right word, but our last performance is hardly going to persuade them to show us any more. We've been on Setanta twice now...against Vetra which was a very boring game, and Larissa where we played absolutely terribly.

Maybe Sentanta is a jinx <_<

I wonder if Eurosport will have any last ditch changes to their schedules.

I remember the days when Radio 5 was the station to tune to.I used to always think it created a better atmosphere on the radio,and I miss the Comical commentaries from the old duffers at Radio Lancashire.

With sso many channels,the internet etc,radio as gone out of fashion,but I miss them days,sometimes.

Ert World and Net Hellas, both on Hotbird, are advertising the game, Ert world is a free-to-air channel but they are known for "pulling" games out of schedule in the last minute.

how do you get streams of these programmes i dont know how to work it

i live nearly 200 miles from ewood - and as its not on tv i will be making the journey as i cant miss this game - if the club have not sold the tv rights in the uk to get the people through the turnstiles then its working! me and 3 others will be there!

if it was on tv i prob would have watched it on tv due to the distance i live away - but as its cheap tickets guys - get yours and i'll see you there!

Andy, are you doing football aid again this year?

I'm sure I recall you being stretchered off at the last one if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think I'll be making the trip up for this one as I'm really hoping to come up on Sunday for the Brum game and the Official board North V South match.

Andy, are you doing football aid again this year?

I'm sure I recall you being stretchered off at the last one if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think I'll be making the trip up for this one as I'm really hoping to come up on Sunday for the Brum game and the Official board North V South match.

I was stretchered off lol, that was in 2006. i was meant to play in this years as well but 2 weeks prior to the match i dislocated my ankle and couldn't play. I haven't played footie since. I'm hoping to return to playing later this month as i'm nearly fit. As long as i can still play i might consider footballaid again, but i'm starting to wonder if im jinxed!! :unsure:

I would love to make the Brum trip as well but out of the two i'm gunna go for thursdays match - can't wait for this one!! :brfc:

no excuses for fans not attending this game who live close to Ewood, get down there and give the lads some support.

£5 for season ticket holders and £10 for non-season ticket holders bargain

For those of you who cant get to the game , it is on a Greek station called NET.

the same station that had it for the away leg before Setanta also bought it.

Archived