BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Larissa - Tv?

Really, truly can't believe this. We deliberately ( :rolleyes: ) go and lose 2-0 in Greece just to set up an entertaining second leg and they STILL don't show us on TV?!?!

There must at least be an online radio station I can get live commentary from...... Right? (HELP!)

P.S. COME ON ROVERS!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone outside of the UK, apparantly Betfair are showing the game live and 100% legal from their betting website to anyone with a funded Betfair account. You need to be a member with any amount of money in your account.

Go to http://www.betfair.com

Find the Rovers match odds page (the link to it is on the home page) and you'll see a live video link. Click on it and there is a FAQ on how it works. I've never tried Betfair video before but as long as you have some funds in your account you might be able to watch it.

It might be worth joining and trying it for you lot abroad.

If your in the UK don't bother, it won't let you watch it.

Good luck. I'm off to Ewood !!!

Online betting is illegal in the United States isn't it?

yeah but i gave it the info for the capital building in san juan and then when it said i was out of the region, i gave it all the info for the sydney opera house. Still not the selected region. So either it can read my american IP address, or i didn't try an applicable country

Archived