BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Live On Setanta Now

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Oct 1 2007, 20:01 ) 550577[/snapback]
utterly sickening. atmosphere at cheese factor nine.

just this once hope the claret and blue wins.

I thought it was a Rovers replay when I turned it on.Just for a moment,I thought Berbatov was Simon Garner.

It's spooky .

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Oct 1 2007, 20:01 ) 550577[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->utterly sickening. atmosphere at cheese factor nine.

just this once hope the claret and blue wins.

I thought it was a Rovers replay when I turned it on.Just for a moment,I thought Berbatov was Simon Garner.

It's spooky .

Berbatov isn`t fit to light Garners fag! :lol::rover:

Probably the best result, Villa stay behind us and Spurs don't win.

Spot on. Would've been really funny to see Spurs get properly done over, but Villa are probably going to be closer rivals to us at the end of the season. And despite the relief at WHL tonight that their party wasn't totally ruined, in the cold morning light tomorrow a home draw v Villa doesn't help them a lot.

If it had been 0-0 at full time instead of a desperately rescued 4-4, the boos would have been ringing around (as they were at half time).

Berbatov isn`t fit to light Garners fag! :lol::rover:

There'll only ever be one Simon Garner.

I won't argue with that <_<

Good game,tonight,I enjoyed it more than some of the Spurs fans that were leaving on 59 mins.How can they call themselfs supporters when they do that.

Will that result save Jol is job,or is the writing already on the wall.

As Tris said it's still only a point from a home game. Spurs would be expecting to win their home games against the "bottom 16" and should view it as 2 points dropped despite the magnificent comeback.

Jol is a dead man walking- he has been fired only Spuds haven't yet found his successor/ made the successor available.

Hughes doesn't fit either their thinking or style of doing business/"running"/ruining a football club Levy-style as far as I can see.

Most of us would take £5m a year to be the coach and let the football director decide the transfer policy and negotiate transfers with the players they had selected as they thought fit whilst the Chairman meddles where his ego choses and the Director of Communications rewrites our programme notes. Somehow I don't think that is Sparky's style.

As it is that 4-4 draw was perfect:

- keeps Villa behind us and nets a +2 points advantage to Rovers over the club that came 5th in the last 2 seasons

- means that Levy doesn't feel compelled to fire Jol this morning

- leaves Spurs in the bottom 3 with Newcastle away and Liverpool away their next two fixtures (then Rovers home)

- shows that Spurs really really want to be like the Rovers. They did 125 years ago and for sure they would swap places with us this morning!

Jol is a dead man walking- he has been fired only Spuds haven't yet found his successor/ made the successor available.

Hughes doesn't fit either their thinking or style of doing business/"running"/ruining a football club Levy-style as far as I can see.

Most of us would take £5m a year to be the coach and let the football director decide the transfer policy and negotiate transfers with the players they had selected as they thought fit whilst the Chairman meddles where his ego choses and the Director of Communications rewrites our programme notes. Somehow I don't think that is Sparky's style.

Oh dear - "The Philip prediction"

Expect Hughes to be installed at White Hart Lane by the end of the week. :rolleyes:

There'll only ever be one Simon Garner.

I won't argue with that <_<

Good game,tonight,I enjoyed it more than some of the Spurs fans that were leaving on 59 mins.How can they call themselfs supporters when they do that.

To be fair, how many do you think would be left in Ewood if we were trailing 4-1 at home to someone?

Archived