BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hooligans

Blackburn Youth ??????????

Softer than your average Hollands steak pudding :rolleyes:

If any Blackburn supporters wants to have a connection with hooliganism, there is a book out called "Football Thugs", it describes the life of a Sheff Utd hardman and his memoirs. During the story he states that the only time he ever got a good kicking was at Blackburn !!

In short, Rovers have a very small element of mindless clowns who are nothing but cowards thinking they are playing it hard. i think some of us know who they are and know that they really are the biggest set of morons since we had the dingles at Ewood in the FA Cup replay.

Enough said :brfc:

Hooligans aint much off a problem anymore with all the infomation police gather and consult before the games and the usual meeting places.

But in europe is probably the worse off all offenders yet english fans get all the bad rep because off the past

Blackburn Youth ??????????

Softer than your average Hollands steak pudding :rolleyes:

If any Blackburn supporters wants to have a connection with hooliganism, there is a book out called "Football Thugs", it describes the life of a Sheff Utd hardman and his memoirs. During the story he states that the only time he ever got a good kicking was at Blackburn !!

In short, Rovers have a very small element of mindless clowns who are nothing but cowards thinking they are playing it hard. i think some of us know who they are and know that they really are the biggest set of morons since we had the dingles at Ewood in the FA Cup replay.

Enough said :brfc:

Its Steve Cowens, his left eye his permanently damaged, he's now partially sighted in that eye. He got from someone smashing a brick in his face against BRFC.

Also a bit boring if you ask me...to only follow a team around to get into fights. If that's the purpose, I think you can find thugs to push around with even without the association of a footballing identity, which probably only serves as an excuse for their twisted consciences.

Archived