BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Little Sam Leaves Bolton

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved his interviews

Sammy:'Nicholas Anelka loves Bolton Wanderers Football Club, he wont be going to any other Football Club whilst hes at this Football Club'

Interviewer: 'Not even Arsenal?'

Sammy: 'I repect the job Arsene is doing at his Football Club but as I said before he wont be leaving Bolton Wanderers Football Club'

and people say they are all corportions these days!

They're building a new training complex, though, that's being touted as state of the art.

Apparently it's going to be the best training complex in the Championship... :lol:

They've got a decent enough stadium as far as I know, new training complex should be the final addition to the puzzle.

Assumedly it won't be at Euxton then, unless they're building a running track midst the train lines..............

It's a big complex. If you walk from the ground through the golf course towards Lostock it's on the left. I've not walked along there for ages, but they were just leveling and draining the land when I last wandered that way...

No Capello? :lol:

Allardyce,David O'Leary ,souey,Deschamp,Steve Bruce,

***tombwfc****

Do we really want someone who's going to come in resigned to us being in a relegation dogfight? We're 3 points from midtable with a very talented squad, surely the new guy we needs a bit more ambition and confidence in himself than that?

why sack the little fat hat then hehehehe

Looks like Bolton are chasing up Coleman now. Funny to think that had he been offered the job when Sammy Lee was appointed, he probably would have accepted it. Doubt Coleman will move when he's only a few games into his current job.

In addition, Coleman's advisor says: "We have already turned down an inquiry from another English club."

Birmingham?

More likely Palace.

Appproach for Coleman rejected as well.

Souness looks more tempting by the day.

As long as they promise never to play on a Thursday night. :lol:

They will be though won't they 'cos they're in UEFA :angry:

Oh well, at least that rules Souness out :D

imo Jewells personal terms will be going up all the time.

Was speaking to Gary Shaw of ex Aston Villa fame this morning who apparently knows Jewell quite well and Gary doesn't think Jewell would be interested in another managerial position at the moment because his off the field activities such as punditry are currently going so well.

Jewell apparently also has a son who is an excellent golfer and who is hoping to turn professional. Gary said dad also wanted to spend more time with him.

Not looking good for Wanky Wanderers! :)

Still, as you say, I suppose money talks eventually.

Guest Kamy100

It is being reported in the Bolton local paper that Wanderers have swooped for Souness to be their new manager, personally I think that he will do a very good job for them, especially considering their current perdicment. If he is back then good luck to him.

Link to the article Kamy refers to.

Plenty of unhappy Trotters commenting.

Has to be said that Megson, Souness and Coleman (to a lesser extent) is a nightmare shortlist plus Bernard Cribbins sticking his bent nose in as well.

You cant put Coleman and Megson into the same category as Souness. I am sure that many Bolton fans would love to win a cup like he won with us.

This said, if they hire him they should wait for that day when he starts banging on about lady luck and special player and bin him - thats the early warning sign that the madness is coming - a week later he will have Anelka in goal.

Depends whether they get the chastened Souness who turned up at Ewood or the arrogant self-confident Souness who left Ewood and was to be found at Liverpool and Newcastle.

But the half life of Souness managing Anelka, Diouff, Speed and Nolan is probably measurable in nano-seconds irrespective of which Souness arrives.

Also see that large numbers of Trotters are buying tickets to the Bayern game. Mid-weeks are going to be painful for us Rovers fans.

Archived