• Emerton
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has deffo been to watch yous before, not sure if he has this season but 100% deffo know he used to go and watch you maybe once a month or some thing. Any way i dont really care he just asked me if i could find out why he couldnt get one and now i have ill be at the match no matter just was doing him a favour.

And to the lad that said all his mates are Liverpool fans and Raffa really has to go HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Anyone who thinks Raffa is doing a @#/? job at Liverpool must be blind.

Cheers for those that tried to answer my question about the ticket by the way.

And to the lad that said all his mates are Liverpool fans and Raffa really has to go HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Anyone who thinks Raffa is doing a @#/? job at Liverpool must be blind.

blind or deaf then or have you not listened to century

1st order of business, make sure the ref hasn't been on an Asian holiday tour with the opposing team

2nd order of business, send assigned ref a reel of Torres's best dives. Breathing upon him is just not his fancy. I really am scared what will happen when Samba shoulders up beside him. he might pull a hamstring going down. He might not even make the match, but send the tape anyway, just in case.

3rd order of business, make sure the ref's are aware of the off-sides rule and that it applies to BOTH teams, not just the visitors. You can never be too careful about this.

4th order of business, make sure the ref's know that Carragher is actually capable of malfeasance. Watching previous matches this year this fact must have been thrown out of the window. Or else Carragher has been placed into the rarified air of the untouchables list that includes John Terry, Dirk Kuyt, Steven Gerrard, van Persie and Cesc Fabregas among many others.

5th order of business, If steps 1 through 4 fall upon deaf ears/blind eyes make sure a copy of the League Standings are posted in the ref's dressing room. This might throw them off and make them call the game towards the team higher in the table. Cheeky way to win a game, but if they're going to cheat, might as well get them to cheat for us.

Last order of business, provide everyone with umbrella's for the swine will surely be in full flight if the match gets called correctly and without bias.

FAO Roque Santa Cruz and Benni McCarthy.

If you feel Jamie Carragher trying to take off your shirt in the penalty box, go down. The ref has to give one eventually :lol:

Will he be playing or will the FA give him a suspension for elbowing? :huh: I must say whatever happens he must have made himself a marked man for the officials now.

<SNIP>

Cheers for those that tried to answer my question about the ticket by the way.

Rafa's holding you back. He did a good job after Houllier left to remake the club a bit when you needed it, but since then Liverpool have underperformed. Yes, you heard me! I don't really care about your Euro adventures (although winning it was a great achievement) but you haven't been in the running for the Premiership yet and the season in between you didn't make the top 4, a situation no-one expected.

He's not @#/?, as you put it, he's just hasn't figured out how to win games over the course of the season, where his players should be played, what the best formation is - for god's sake, his formations are all reactive for a club with quality players that should be forcing the opposition to react to them. But if you're happy with him, fine. I'm happy that we're above you in the league and looking strong, especially coming up against your team next weekend. Either team could win, but we both know that it's a 50/50 shot and not just because we're playing well at the moment. The rotation system is not working and needs to go. He believes in it and won't change => he's got to go.

Will it even sell out? You lot can never sell your ground out can you?

We do when one of the bigger Northern clubs play, as a Rovers fan I'm still amazed when people whinge on here about the opposition getting the whole of the Darwen end. Let them take it, we can't fill the place and we'll be glad of the income thank you very much.

As for Liverpool, I keep an eye on the red and blue halves of Merseyside and find myself leaning more and more toward the toffees. At the beginning of this season Liverpool played with speed and alacrity that left me open mouthed, I genuinely believed this would be their year for the title. Just recently the wheels have come off a little. Gerrard would walk into any club in the country, but my respect for him (was that free kick 70mph ??) has lessened since he started to dive - yes, dive. The lads enormous, has pace, power, aggression and yet under the most inoffensive challenge he's down, arms oustretched pleading for the decision.

Carragher was always my favourite defender playing for England, but recently he displays roughouse tactics and conning the ref to a level that would have got him into a Rovers shirt a couple of years ago.

Yeah, if I have a preference it's the johnny todd boys. Watched them play Larissa (who kicked our sorry arses) and they looked great.

We have the best manager we've ever had down here at Ewood in Hughes, including King Kenny, and if we keep our tempo and don't get conned by Stevie dropping in the box we'll win no problem.

I really don't think that there is too much between Rovers and Liverpool at the moment

After 10 games we are on 21 points, Liverpool are on 20.

Liverpool have won 4 of their away games and drawn 1 which may look rather promising for them, but

it means nothing really.

It should be a close game. With Liverpool having a number of injuries they should be a bit depleted, despite

Rafa's rotation policy.

Like other posters I'm a little bit concerned that the referee may be a bit biased towards Liverpool but I'm sure that

with a quiet word from his superiors S Gerrard (Knotty Ash) will curb his natural instincts and allow fair play to prevail,

and the game to flow.

Could get a good result here if our defenders can start to do much better with winning crosses. The last two matches have exposed a certain weakness there imo. It's odd given that we have a Dutch international centre half paired with a 6'5" giant of a man.

Also we need a ref that does not swayed or pressurised by big club / media politics.

Does one exist? Certainly doesn't seem that way at the moment. If it's any from Wiley, Riley, Clattenberg, Styles, Webb, Bennett or Dowd we'll be in trouble. Sad state of affairs at present with them seemingly so scared of giving anything against the so called big clubs they would rather embarrass themselves like Battenberg did than referee honestly.

Archived