• Nelsen
    • Warnock
    • Bentley
    • Emerton
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

Maybe we should reply to their "weve won it 5 times" chant (Ronaldo tune) with our own.

We've won it 1 time

we've won it 1 time

Unlike Liverpool

We've won it 1 time.

1 Most good reds dont really sing that any more

2 We have 18 league titles lad.

3 Bet you love soccer am dont you?

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me and the lads that i go to the match with have had to put up with stories from our dads and all the arl arses about the good old days .......

ha ha ha ha

I love it. Go back to watching Jerry Springer or some thing.

So you can't actually remember Liverpool winning a 1st Div title then Kopite..... other than what you have read somewhere or other? :rolleyes:

ha ha ha ha

I love it. Go back to watching Jerry Springer or some thing.

Hah yeah, I love a little jerry in between my 7 courses at university. While I better myself, you revel in the past of a league long defunct. Don't drool or spill any food out of your mouth while watching highlight reels form the good old days in black and white. =]

So you can't actually remember Liverpool winning a 1st Div title then Kopite..... other than what you have read somewhere or other? :rolleyes:

Thats right i cant remember Liverpool winning the league. All i have to go on is stoires from the alr arses and me videos. Why are you rolling your eyes at that?

Hah yeah, I love a little jerry in between my 7 courses at university. While I better myself, you revel in the past of a league long defunct. Don't drool or spill any food out of your mouth while watching highlight reels form the good old days in black and white. =]

Better to of loved and lost than to of never loved at all. Geek.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA.

Oh dear kopite. You're living off the tales your old man told you yet living the life of a virgin yourself.

Whilst we have had the real thing- in your backyard!

Tell me, if (and its not going to happen any time soon) you ever win the Premiership, will it be a case of a shrug and "oh that's number 19" or will the whole city seize up for days of celebration and joy that you have finally landed the big one? Deep down, you know the answer to that one, don't you?

One nil to the Rovers my friend.

No chance. :D

I agree - he shouldn't be rushed back. With two midfield players potentially out for a while - we need to ensure that Reid is fit for the rest of the season - not brought back too early and then breaking down again.

However - I trust in MH judgement - and I am sure we will only see him in the squad when he is truly ready.

We must be near a sell-out now surely? :unsure:

Give it a rest please SG - who gives a flying one whether the crowd is 26k, 27k, 28k, 29k or 30k as long as we get 3 points?

How did you cope with the embarrasment of our 3k, 4k, 5k, and 6k, crowds in the 70's and 80's?

Well i think if we take it to'um and dont give away sloppy passes we'll be ok we have a strong strike force and with there trio out for some time i think we will come away with a 1-1 result. I would be VERY happy with a win but am looking more towards a tie. UP ROVERS!

Alright peeps. I am packing my bags and heading on over. For those that recognize me I shall be in the blues bar on Saturday so give me a shout it you see me - because I am like mr magoo without my glasses so may not see you.

Se thy later :rover:

Enjoy the trip Cocker.

Still shocked in the nicest possible way after what turned out to be a routine win at Pompey with an alternative defense and an injury slaughtered midfield. I know we felt there is true depth to the squad this season but it is so nice to be proved right against a full strength Pompey on a fantastic run themselves.

I don't think I have felt this way about Rovers since the halcyon days of King Kenny but looking forwards, every fixture now comes into the "we can win this one" category.

I suppose it comes from having an excellent defence (albeit prone to too many stupid goal-costing errors so far) and statistically in terms of number of goals scored, the best combination of two strikers at any club in the Premier League this season.

Feeling ridiculously upbeat at the prospect of playing Liverpool on Saturday evening so is this going to be down to earth with a bump time or could we shock some more people?

Depends what you mean by big. If big means history and support then you are right;

Funny, I've always thought of ' Big Club' being an analogy for 'Underachieving Club'. How often do you hear United or Arsenal fans bragging about being a big club?

( or Rovers fans <_< !)

Alright peeps. I am packing my bags and heading on over. For those that recognize me I shall be in the blues bar on Saturday so give me a shout it you see me - because I am like mr magoo without my glasses so may not see you.

Se thy later :rover:

Cocker

Do you fly or sail?

What's the best route and what's the cost?

:brfc:

Archived