SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Messageboard Meet Up

cn174

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll just follow you :lol:

My stalkers back! Note to self ... renew the restraining order! ;)

Seriously, I'm working on the assumption that the get together is after the match due to Blues being pay in before hand and a lot busier. Can someone confirm that it is in post match - I have a lift to arrange!

Well I am planning to go before and after too.

Should be there about 12.30ish

I suggest that we all head for the bottom end, underneath the big screen. If someone comes who has the flag then we can put it up, if not I'll think of a plan before Saturday :)

It is normally ok for getting in before the game without a s/t as long as you are there fairy early.

I did ask if we could get some spare vouchers for people but I did not receive a reply :( But it should be ok

Well where was everybody? I was in the Blues bar 45 mins before the match and went to the far end of the bar but did not recognise anybody. I then asked around if anyone was here for the messageboard meeting until I started getting funny looks and decided to give up before the men in white coats arrived.

Did anybody turn up before the match? <_<

I went pre-match as well, looking for a few people who i know off the MB and i couldn't see anybody. Went to the pool tables, was expecting to see the brfcs flag and again didn't see a thing.

(and by that I mean didn't read the names on any other shirts)!

Oh yeah! Likely story!

Much publicity, never happened. Very disappointed.

Little Publicity, did happen. Quite disappointing, where was tris! :rover:

Went after the match but couldnt get in as the "bouncers" on the door said it was full and could we form an orderly queue and we could get in in about half an hour. Needless to say I went elsewhere.

I was at the front of that queue! Normally it's not that full so it must have been us lot packing the place out.

Great then. Much publicity, never happened. Very disappointed.

I could only manage about half an hour or so, but the 30 or so people I saw in the alloted area seemed to be finding each other quite well. Jordan, Stuwilkey, Cn174, Bellamy11, Beta Ray Billy, Modes 98, Scotty, Manchester Blue, Percy, SAS, NuclearSox and SleepJack to name but a few.

Odd that they claimed Blues was full post-game. I nipped in, had a few mouths of shandy, and then nipped back out to buy my Arsenal and Wigan tickets. I'd expected to have a fight to get back in, but there was no queue whatsoever by then.

As for the flag, they treatened to throw me out last year when I tried that.

Anyway, thanks to Clur and Stu for organsizing it, sorry that once again you were promissed that were open late , only for them to kick everyone out. I believe the blues members aren't happy about it either. Next time we'll look at booking it ourself.

Archived