BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Celtic Last Night

Cocker

It was a planned and deliberant attempt to do serious harm

Planned? C'mon USA he had less time to plan it than the time it takes to read the above. 2 seconds at most. :rolleyes: There's no denying that it was a dangerous block tackle, and certainly deliberate but as I have said before imo it was a flash in the pan reaction.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No- you're being ignorant. You have made absolutely no show of any sort of humour in any of your posts. You may think it's instantly obvious that you don't wish ill on a player, but given your rabid hatred of all things Celtic repeatedly expressed on the board, it's not.

You have issues.

You have issues.

Its plainly ludicrous to suggest there is any pre-determined conspiracy behind the “horror tackle”, there is no link or affinity between the player nor the Club to Italy. It was a terrible tackle, they happen it football look at the Kuyt lunge at Neville its born out of frustration and things that go on during a game. But when they do a 6 match senatnce is not punishment enough

Anyway if their was a conspiracy surely the Italians would offr targted a McManus, Wee Barry or Fletcher before Brown?

comune lei l'azzuri, batte quelli scozzese e loro ha messi nel loro luogo :closedeyes:

That is true. There is very little funny about the challenge.

What is funny is Kevin Ball saying to the keeper as he leaves the pitch that he 'got the ball'. Don't know if it can be lip-read on the link as the quality us a bit poor. Also, the challenge led to the funny 10 man pitch invasion from the Burnley fans.

Hughes took years off my life with that miss! I'd have put my house on him scoring that.

Payton should have been sent off too. There was no chance of him getting the ball so out of a combination of frustration and malice he went for (and got) Friedal instead, and then realised that he could be off and pretended to be injured.

Archived