BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Reserves

Tuesday 13th November 19:00 LFC TV Liverpool reseves v Blackburn Rovers reserves.

For those who subscribe to Setanta this is available live on channel 448

I've got Setanta with Virgin. Is this a free channel or subscription?

Thanks!

Reid has gone off with an injury :(

Not a shock. It's David Thompson all over again.

Sergio Peter is a dick - straight red for kicking a player on the floor.

Interestingly this commentary is exactly like listening to Sky cover one of the big four (of a lesser quality, obviously). Shocking when you consider this is Liverpool TV, not a major, supposedly impartial, media corporation.

It's a rugby pitch isn't it? Stupid to take any risks with Reidy.

Maybe I have missed positive comments but I cannot remember anyone having anything positive to say about Sergio Peter as a person- the guy just seems to be a 5 star prat.

Anyway we can all quietly smirk for three games whilst rover6 continues his campaign to get him into the first XI. The downside of course is that MGP has no pressure to get his corners above knee high and free kicks below row Z for a while longer.

Finished 0-0. Not a bad result considering we played most of the game with 10 men.

We were quite content to sit back and defend, which we did well, then finally had a little bit of attacking in injury time.

It's a rugby pitch isn't it? Stupid to take any risks with Reidy.

Maybe I have missed positive comments but I cannot remember anyone having anything positive to say about Sergio Peter as a person- the guy just seems to be a 5 star prat.

Anyway we can all quietly smirk for three games whilst rover6 continues his campaign to get him into the first XI. The downside of course is that MGP has no pressure to get his corners above knee high and free kicks below row Z for a while longer.

Considering Samba is on course to being the greatest player since Pele, i'd say we play him left midfield. That would solve that problem and give MGP a kick up the bummy!

I did watch the game tonight on Liverpool TV but I have to wonder about the role of Ritgers. I wonder why he has been bought. He looked quite good in parts but is he ready for the first team? On tonights evidence he is a million miles away atmo. He played with babel in the Dutch U21`s; cost a substantial amount of money but he is not making much progress to me. I thought he might be played as a midfielder as we are short of a bit of speed. Peter was very foolish getting sent off. Was impressed with Olsson and Berner. Did well to draw 0-0 but nothing in our reserves to get too excited.

Archived