BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Call Of Duty 4

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know where the COD4 save games can be found for pc? Need to reinstall but dont want to lose where im at!

They are usually saved in

C:\Documents and Settings\<your windows user name>\My documents\

other times can be saved in there actual program files.

Does anyone know how to programme COD4 to support a playstation like usb game controller?

Do you mean how to use your ps3 pad on a PC? If so:-

Click

1. Download and install the driver

2. Unpack ps3sixaxis_en.exe

3. Plug the SIXAXIS into your PC.

4. Run ps3sixaxis_en.exe once.

5. Push the PS button on the SIXAXIS once if it doesnt see it straight away.

(PLEASE NOTE: I havent downloaded the driver myself so dont know if it definitely works)

Nah mate, ive got a couple of USB playstation like controllers, but none of the call of duty games support gamecontrollers, just mouse and keyboard. I know some people have got them to work though through downloading various things, but I dont really know how.

When i play online there seems to be about five or six maps,

used over and over again, my mate reckons theres loads more, like on the ship etc

if thats so why do i keep gettin the same ones then ?

:blink:

How many of the different online game modes do you play? I have found that more maps have opened up to me once I started playing Domination (before I mainly played Team Deathmatch), including the Ship map.

Havent completed this yet, still stuck in scrubby Chernobyl. Just cant seem to get past the helicopter part :(

Read back through this thread for some vital tips. Once you do it you honestly wont believe how easy it is - you just have to get your spot and routine right

I know that punkbuster stops cheating but im sure some ppl online blatantly have cheats on. Was playing online last night and a couple of other players took like a full mag of bullets and still survives, turned round and killed me! Im sure theres some cheating flying around!

I know that punkbuster stops cheating but im sure some ppl online blatantly have cheats on. Was playing online last night and a couple of other players took like a full mag of bullets and still survives, turned round and killed me! Im sure theres some cheating flying around!

Its not cheating. The better you get the more it gives you to customise you man. You get extra options like:-

Your bullets will go through armour

You drop a grenade when you die

you can pull a pistol when you die

You have thicker armour

The best players who have been playing it longer will have more of an advantage of course which is kind of unfair but that's the way it is

Yeah i know. Ive unlocked a fair few of them. Think im up to level 15 or 16. Im a gunnery Sargent anyway. Some of them just seem to take a ridiculous amount of damage tho and survive.

Oh yeah has anyone played on that crazy online map where every1 spawns in the same place over n over. You literally stay alive for about 5 seconds, and kill as many as you can. Deathmatches with a 30 kill limit are finished in about a minute. Its mental!!

Oh yeah has anyone played on that crazy online map where every1 spawns in the same place over n over. You literally stay alive for about 5 seconds, and kill as many as you can. Deathmatches with a 30 kill limit are finished in about a minute. Its mental!!

Yep I know which one your on about. Its piled up with crates in the middle - awful level

Has anybody tried playing the split screen mode yet?

My little brother was back from Uni last night so I invited him round for a game. The game crashed twice when loading so I had to reset the console. Then when I got it working we couldn't kill each other, I kept running up behind him and stabbing him in the back but he wouldn't die. We managed to get a proper game in though at the fourth attempt. Not sure if anybody else has had this problem.

I really hope they do an expansion pack for this game as I am beginning to get a bit bored now.

Archived