BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Call Of Duty 4

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange that they have the same bug on pc aswel as the ps3! Whats the ps3 like online? Caught up with xbox yet?

Cant speak for playing xbox online but PS3 is fine. Talking to people is fine and no lag - for me anyway. No problem getting into a game either.

anyone who has the pc version please can you help. Punkbuster has suddenly started kicking me out of games with various error messages. Read its a common problem, so i downloaded the new patch and tried to update punkbuster. However from the download tool off the punkbuster site, it gets 3/4 of the way through and freezes. Anyone know how to solve it?

anyone who has the pc version please can you help. Punkbuster has suddenly started kicking me out of games with various error messages. Read its a common problem, so i downloaded the new patch and tried to update punkbuster. However from the download tool off the punkbuster site, it gets 3/4 of the way through and freezes. Anyone know how to solve it?

Dont you just buy a 360 or PS3?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the non-American versions of the game are going to be updated? I have an American version and now I cannot get into playable games online because it is incompatible with the non-updated Australian version.

I'm trying to find out for myself, but no luck so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Jan 15 2008, 15:30 ) 576661[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Cant seem to find it in stock anywhere for the PS3. Have they taken it off sale ?

It does look to be missing from a few places. It was the best selling game over xmas thought

HMV Seem to have it in - click

Despatched within 14 days.. probably means out of stock.

• 4 weeks later...
what happens when you get too prestige mode ?

do you have to do it or not ?

No you dont have to do it - I wouldnt bother:-

In Prestige mode, the player can trade in their rank, all unlocked weapons and completed challenges and start over at level 1, in exchange for a special in-game insignia by their name. The player can then rank up and trade in their rank with Prestige mode again, up to ten times,[8]with a different insignia awarded each time. This effectively gives the player 605 total ranks to achieve

ive got to 55 commander but im not getting any rank points now :unsure:

so what happens next ????

anyone know ?

:wacko:

Nothing mate. Your only thing now is to carry on as you are and not gaining anything or take the Prestige mode.

Thats about it

• 3 weeks later...

Archived