BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] My Gamer Tag Is.....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just so people no i have had to send my xbox off to microsoft to sort 3 red lights.

For if i aint added you or aint on for a few days.

All free since extended warranty JUST for 3 red lights

Got my xbox back last week with a free months live :)

Yes they were good games thanks Steve.

If anybody else wants to play on PS3 i'm usually in lobbie between playing games.

Just before I played Steve I had a game against somebody called Rustnails or something like that. I had my headset on and was shocked when rustynails spoke to me because SHE was a 19 year old from Essex and she was very good. Just wasn't expecting it as I presummed that nearly everyone I played against was male. I even debated to myself whether I should let her win or not. Obviously I never ha ha

Yes they were good games thanks Steve.

If anybody else wants to play on PS3 i'm usually in lobbie between playing games.

Just before I played Steve I had a game against somebody called Rustnails or something like that. I had my headset on and was shocked when rustynails spoke to me because SHE was a 19 year old from Essex and she was very good. Just wasn't expecting it as I presummed that nearly everyone I played against was male. I even debated to myself whether I should let her win or not. Obviously I never ha ha

You will find many girls that play. There are clans of them that to be honest can destroy you at shooting games - male pride will take a thumping

Gone are the days where they will just play sonic the hedgehog and mario

• 4 months later...

my PS3 gamertag is: Earl of Ewood.

i dont get online too much though due to wife/family committments, and if i play against any of you lot on COD4 you will see as i am normally at the bottom

:rolleyes:

but hey feel free to add me etc :rover:

• 2 weeks later...

iv been thinkin about gettin it on the wii but im not really sure how good it can really be, is it worth gettin?? is it as good as the other versions? i would rent it but blockbusters dont rent wii games round here!

iv been thinkin about gettin it on the wii but im not really sure how good it can really be, is it worth gettin?? is it as good as the other versions? i would rent it but blockbusters dont rent wii games round here!

Michael Owen and Ian Wright seem to be impressed. Or were they paid? :glare:

im still not totally used to the game yet, so i cant really say if it's worth getting or not. the controls make it very strange to play at first but there's a lot of really good ideas in the game, like sending a player on a run and then when he is tracked by a defender you can play a through ball into the space where the defender was. but it sometimes just feels awkward. hopefully it will start to feel natural soon. my main criticism is the shooting - you just shake the nunchuck and hope for the best. there is no power gauge and you can't really aim the shot either, so it feels like a bit of a lottery. i can't defend either.

Archived