Guest Kamy100

My Playstation name is: Kamy200

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Kamy100

I am online quite a bit, the games that I am playing at the moment are:

FIFA 08 (Xbox 360)

Bioshock (Xbox 360)

Everybody's Golf (PS3)

Call of Duty 4 (PS3)

I'll also have UEFA Euro 2008 from Friday on 360.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kamy100

hehehe Cocker, i've had lots of abusive text messages from "friends" today!!

Really looking forward to it. The event starts at 5pm and finishes at 7pm so should be home by 8pm and will be post my impressions tonight and also pictures if they let me take some.

• 3 weeks later...
Yo. Anyone know how to change your gamer tag on PS3? Couldn't think of a decent name when I signed up.... If I ever get the time for COD4 I'll have to come online.

As far as I am aware you cant however, you can create a sub account with a new username. Just click add user on the left hand side of the XMB.

For those of you who i know, or even those i dont. Feel free to add me.My Xbox live gamertag is Robin Dog. Make sure you put the space in between robin and dog.

If you just want to send me a message saying you know me from BRFC then i know who is who, that would be cool.

Be kind though im new to it... I have GOW, Mass Effect, Fifa 08, GTAIV, Orange Box and Burnout paradise.

As far as I am aware you cant however, you can create a sub account with a new username. Just click add user on the left hand side of the XMB.

Thanks. Reason I ask is that a colleague said it could be done. Doesn't really matter though. Won't bother with the subaccount as I've already got a few friends on.

I'm doomsopp if anyone wants to add me.

Thanks. Reason I ask is that a colleague said it could be done. Doesn't really matter though. Won't bother with the subaccount as I've already got a few friends on.

I'm doomsopp if anyone wants to add me.

I mention every now and again for those that are new to PS3 and might not know but its always worth making a sub account BUT give a random American/Japanese address (and all of the other questions should be random answers too). This will give you access to their Playstation Stores which have different content on them. Once downloaded they will be free to use in your main account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My PS3 has broken down out of warranty so had to go for a 360, anyone want to add me for a game of Fifa/GOW/COD4 etc my gamertag is Super Dododile (space between the two). Don't ask why its that, its a long story which the missus' has a lot to answer for lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived