• Tugay
    • Mokoena
    • Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Bentley

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just remember that I'll be going to the game before you get overly optimistic....

Jordan - is the 8 bells away-fan friendly?

Yes it is. There will even be a sign outside which says 'Welcome Blackburn Fans'.....well they have for the past 8 years.

My first away game of the season - wonder if Roberts & Derbs are still struggling that might mean a spot on the bench for Rigters?

In any case this seems a bit of a banana skin on the return from an international week, I expect us to nick it but only just.

all of today's games have gone nightmarishly against us. Heavy pressure on us to win and keep up.

With Savage back, I think I'd play Tugay ahead of Mokoena.

I really don't understand that. My friend is all over the table and how it stands if such a team does this. Why? It's so early in the season, and we're playing so well, that it's not worth worrying about at this point. Get back to me later in the season.

I think this is a tricky one. I've seen Fulham on a few occasions and their play is better than their league position suggests. they have had some poor luck, we will have to be up for this one or I can see us slipping down the table. If memory serves we are slow starters after the international breaks.

Just wanted to add, it will be interesting to see how Dunny's absebce affects us. I think he has been playing really well this season.

Going down tomorrow, lovely old fashioned ground, I think the architect of one of the stands there also built our old Riverside stand.

Gorgeous walk down to the ground by the river as well. Let's hope we have a similar outcome as at White Hart Lane!

P.S. Had a one pound tenfold bet today on Liverpool, ManUre, Chelsea, Arsenal, Portsmouth, Villa, Everton, Citeh, Spurs and Rovers. Would have returned about 450/1.

Of the Saturday games only the red scum let me down. Knowing my luck, Rovers and Spuds are therefore bound to win tomorrow! :P

Nice to see the old man getting some praise from LeTissier, someone who sure knows a lot about impressive technique and long distance screamers, in the skysports preview (Which is very complimentary of Rovers and MH)

TUGAY - A player I love. For me, even at 36, he is as good a passer as anyone in the Premier League - and he is capable of hammering home the odd belter. He doesn't always start games, but Hughes knows he can trust him either to come on and open the opposition up if they are chasing the game or keep hold of the ball if they are in front. Just a fabulous player.

Not feeling great about this one , our centre mid-field looks vulnerable right now, I don't think Savage should go straight back in. How about Ooijer at right back and Emerton into midfield ? We definitely need more running power in there. I'd take a draw if it was offered, as other people have said Fulham are probably better than their league position would indicate, certainly at home.

Archived