• Tugay
    • Mokoena
    • Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Bentley

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok....that is a different line up from what I was expecting (hoping) for. I do hope though that Bentley isn't being played as a striker, because we need him in midfield. But then again Benni as a lone striker won't work too well either...

If Roberts, Savage and Reid can make the bench, I think they should have been starting.

they're building us up alot here, nice to see recognition from honest, intelligent ex pros (always liked wilkins-my grandad's favourite ever player). hope we deliver and show the rest of the league what we're all about

rsc not starting is a blow, rested for wednesday apparently after alot of travelling. think we have enough quality to see us through though.roberts is the kind of player that can hurt teams like fulham when he comes on!

0-1.

According to the official site. He has only just returned from Paraguay and so was not considered. Derbs is injured.

Sparky mentioned in his pre match interview on Sky that he arrived on Friday and thought it would be wise to rest him for Wednesdays game against Aston Villa.

Great to see Reido on the bench :)

Rovers are like a movie with a bad ending right now. Lots of build up, good fluidity and just no climax or finish. Great chances towards the end of the half, but we need to have more authority in and around the 18. Gamst looking better in the latter stages of the half, and Bents needs to watch seeing as he's on a yellow. Warnock looking fantastic.

stupid David Bentley booked for diving

Hughes needs to stamp that side of Bentleys game out, I hate it.

Well on top, no real threats until the last couple of minutes. Fulham being the worst second half side now has me worried, with our record of curing what is wrong with teams I am concerned. Think we will see Reid in the second half? 'tater said he was on the bench.

Archived