• Tugay
    • Mokoena
    • Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Bentley

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Samba that got caught again? He's looked a bit dodgy in possession today. I can't believe Nelsen dived in when Kamara wasn't even facing the goal, a rash decision that's really cost us.

If Reid is fit it might be an idea to bring him on for Ooijer and move Emerton to full back, that could give us more thrust going forward.

So, a penalty that never was, a penalty that was but wasn't given, and two offside goals. Kamara was even offside twice for their goal I thought.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Stefanovic should've been off for two yellows (The challenge on Benni + the card he actually did get).

So, a penalty that never was, a penalty that was but wasn't given, and two offside goals. Kamara was even offside twice for their goal I thought.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Stefanovic should've been off for two yellows (The challenge on Benni + the card he actually did get).

I admit there was a question of off-side for our goal but the decisions have all gone in their favour.

Can you believe the amount of offside involved in their second?

I admit there was a question of off-side for our goal but the decisions have all gone in their favour.

Can you believe the amount of offside involved in their second?

A question of offside for ours? He was a yard offside then headed the ball, there is no question.

Fulham's is debatable. The only possibility is against Kamara when the ball went out wide to Davies, but under the laws that can easily be interpreted as 'not interfering'. Davies and Kamara were both level when they received their passes.

Fulham's is debatable. The only possibility is against Kamara when the ball went out wide to Davies, but under the laws that can easily be interpreted as 'not interfering'. Davies and Kamara were both level when they received their passes.
You can't be watching it to come up with that opinion.

speaking of luck....

for some reason, fox socer channel just stopped working for me just before halftime... screen frozen on the players on the pitch just before the restart....

frustrating...

Did the same for me. The cable company said, "It's the network's fault, it should be back on in a minute." I'm still waiting for that...

I was saying before the match started to my West Ham supporting mate that Warnock should be back in the England squad. Then we both agreed he was the man-of-the-match even before his goal. Fantastic performance from him and Roberts did well. If we'd had Benni or Roque playing up with him we'd have won that.

Archived