BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Rovers Song - Its Official

iamarover

I wasn't actually being serious. I think using that song would be good, although I do think you could easily change black to something else. I know there isn't anything meant by it and it is the original lyric, but it could be taken the wrong way.

I wasn't actually being serious. I think using that song would be good, although I do think you could easily change black to something else. I know there isn't anything meant by it and it is the original lyric, but it could be taken the wrong way.

Do not fret just change it to Pigmently Superior Benni it may loose its ring but it is safe.

Hmmmmm i wonder where this originated from. :brfcsmilie: Good to see whoever made this one up spreading the word on these boards too. I just wonder whether this will get going tonight. Hope so but its probably one which will get going at an away game instead.

What is it with Beatles songs anyway. First hey jude now this. :rolleyes::rover:

• 2 weeks later...
To lighten the mood, a little ditty for Christmas (to the tune of Mistletoe and wine)

Christmas time, valium and wine,

children indulging in petty crime,

dad's on the smack and mum's out her tree,

christmas is ace when you come from burnley!

It's in the wigan preview this song!

Archived