BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I flip a coin ten times and it lands on heads every time, what are the chances that it will be tails next time?

0% as you must be using a dodgy coin.

As for the draw....should be a decent tie. Coventry will bring a few however we should be strong enough to get past them.

Kind of hope its a draw as it will give me a chance to visit a new ground.

Coventry will probably bring around 5,000 if they are not all too depressed.

First "good" third round draw in about three seasons- the all Prem games are pretty interesting and a nice number of lower teams v higher league teams drawn out with the lower team (unlike the dingles) having a realistic chance of progress. Newcastle's trip to Stoke should be a cracker if they ever get the ball out of the stratosphere.

Would this be the same Coventry that knocked Utd out of the league Cup at Old Trafford.

Perhaps if Arse play the kids the new resurgent, Prem quality, shoe in to regain their rightful place in the top flight Burnleh, should have nooo problem turning them over.

If I flip a coin ten times and it lands on heads every time, what are the chances that it will be tails next time?

Depends.

If Arsenal or Chelsea are the beneficiary of heads, the odds of it being tails are between 0-5%, and generally tending toward 0%.

If Liverpool or Man Utd are the beneficiary the odds of tails would be about 20%.

If it's any other team tails would be 50% next time.

Tempting fate I know.............. so we're playing Arsenal in a couple of weeks in one Cup then Burnley are playing em (and probably similar personnel I'd guess) a couple of weeks later. Wonder if anyone will be shouting about a closing gap after 3rd round weekend?

Archived