BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Only On Carrotsmad....

stuwilky

Please would someone tell me if this is possible.(Argument at work).

If you had a step-Mum and your Father died, would you be able to marry your non-biological step-Mum and therefore become your own Father?

In other words, can you marry your widowed step-Mum?

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?...;mid=2131313946

Speechless.

What about this as regards their game against arsenal:

"Posted by tally on 02 Dec 2007 16:38 Email | Complain | Prev | Next | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: PLEASE don't play like Bburn and Bolton.... ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And at least with this kind of opposition it will make it a bit easier next season in the premier knowing how to prepare for the big time. I think every team that is assured of promotion like ourselves will welcome this chance to play the very best in the premier at this moment in time. OC will definately approach this game with the right attitude and expectations! I expect us to lose but not by much and the lessons learnt will stand us in good stead when we play them again next season.

What about this as regards their game against arsenal:

"Posted by tally on 02 Dec 2007 16:38 Email | Complain | Prev | Next | Reply

re: re: re: re: re: PLEASE don't play like Bburn and Bolton.... ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And at least with this kind of opposition it will make it a bit easier next season in the premier knowing how to prepare for the big time. I think every team that is assured of promotion like ourselves will welcome this chance to play the very best in the premier at this moment in time. OC will definately approach this game with the right attitude and expectations! I expect us to lose but not by much and the lessons learnt will stand us in good stead when we play them again next season.

That is the funniest thing I've read in weeks.

This is why (well one of the reasons) I despise the clarrots

clarrots biggin up

They've won two in a row. I thought Watford had amassed only 4 out of last 15 and Charlton had just been tonked by Robsons lot. The stats on the Charlton game looked like Charlton were all over 'em. Two in a row and they are mouthing off already. ###### if they ever do get in the Prem they will be bloody insufferable and for those who are too young to remember, that's how they were last time they were in the top flight too. Arrogant and so full of themselves, looking down on anyone below them. Proper delusions of grandeur.

May they stay down 4 eva.

This one made me chuckle from Clarrotsmad....

It's still sung by Burnley fans, still with the news of the Geordies running away, and incredibly it is now a quarter of a century since it was first heard on the Longside as we beat Newcastle 3-2.

Billy Hamilton - scored his first Burnley goal on Boxing Day in a historic win against Newcastle

That was Boxing Day 1979 and a 3-2 victory over the Mags with goals from Martin Dobson, Billy Hamilton and Malcolm Smith. It was the fourth win in a run of six wins from ten games, our only six wins all season as we headed down to Division Three for the first time.

But Boxing Day was a special one that year although some of the true facts are often forgotten. “There were over 30,000 there,” one Burnley fan told me recently as he reminisced about the not so good old days. In reality the attendance was just 16,634.

Big Time Burnley

I stood on the Longside with the Geordies around 1982/83 and also against Runcorn in the FA Cup, probably the same year. Runcorn took the lead and me and my Rovers supporting mate were enjoying ourselves with the 2,000 or so Runcorn fans. Alas, a Wimbledon style defeat didn't happen as the lucky Clarets somehow scraped a 2-1 win in front of 68,233 with another 12,349 locked out. :brfc:

I stood on the Longside with the Geordies around 1982/83 and also against Runcorn in the FA Cup, probably the same year. Runcorn took the lead and me and my Rovers supporting mate were enjoying ourselves with the 2,000 or so Runcorn fans. Alas, a Wimbledon style defeat didn't happen as the lucky Clarets somehow scraped a 2-1 win in front of 68,233 with another 12,349 locked out. :brfc:

Was the Runcorn game a replay? I remember a Dingle neighbour complaining about their ground (and especially their pitch) around that time.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this anywhere else, but according to the LT, there was a window smashing spree in burnley town centre last night. Doesn't say it was football related but the almighty, we are on our way to premiership under super Coyle dingles, had just drawn against a very poor (all season) Leicester. After bigging up how they are going to thrash the arse, we may well see a mushroom cloud over dingleland. Hopefully :lol:

Oh, and while we're on about the LT and dingles, there's an amusing story about some guy from burnley beating his wife up and locking her out of the house because she wouldn't let him watch "Match of the Day", apparently she removed the fuse from their telly while he was out of the room because she wanted to watch X factor :o He has a lot to answer for that Chico :lol:

Oh, and while we're on about the LT and dingles, there's an amusing story about some guy from burnley beating his wife up and locking her out of the house because she wouldn't let him watch "Match of the Day", apparently she removed the fuse from their telly while he was out of the room because she wanted to watch X factor :o He has a lot to answer for that Chico :lol:

Sounds like she deserved it to me. :)

Pity Bumley haven`t been on MOTD for probably decades. The poor guy must`ve been yearning to watch some decent football, like the stuff on offer just along the M65 instead of the constant dirge on offer ont t`turd

Archived