• Savage
    • Reid
    • MGP
    • Santa
    • McCarthy.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They havent won for 14 matches aparently. Absoloutely shocking. McCarthy hasn't scored for 6 games and Santa for 9 I believe. Add this to our woeful defending and this is truly a debacle that we find ourselves in.

Also what the hell is up with the Samba/Nelsen partnership? Last season they looked like one of the best pairings in the league, and this season...?! From what I hear it is school boy defending from Rovers at best.

I am embarrassed already, what a load of (please don't use that word again lol) our lot are today. Glad i'm only watching on chinese t.v. and not at the game due to illness.

Defending has been awful of late, not going to get any better next Sunday now that Samba is suspended due to picking up his 5th yellow card today.

We don't even look like scoring, its been a while since i've had to say that :S

Nobody on that pitch in a red and black shirt is showing any pride or commitment whereas every Wigan player looks like they are. Then again every PIE EATER player looks like Ronaldinho at the moment, they way were defending.

you do have to start questioning Hughes now. I mean ok, you can count the game vs Villa as a "freak result", but than you cannot allow such a thing to be repeated. I'm starting to think he's not hard enough on the players. They aren't scared to embarrass themselves like this. The whole thing just strikes me as a lack of discipline and seriousness.

Archived