BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Christmas Wishes

I just wish my brother Matt, who died of cancer in March this year age 37, was still here. Going to be a horrible Christmas without him. There I've said it now. Miss you brother.x.

Sorry to hear that ozzie, but remember your brother will still be with you this christmas, maybe not in person, but definitely in spirit.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wish my brother Matt, who died of cancer in March this year age 37, was still here. Going to be a horrible Christmas without him. There I've said it now. Miss you brother.x.

Ozzie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Nothing but time will ever help you get over it. It sounds like a cliche, but it's true. I've seen a few friends die over the years via car accidents & cancer & it takes some getting over.

My brother had a heart attack in June and spent a few weeks in hospital. Luckily he's OK now. God knows what I'd be feeling like if he had died, but we were all really scared at the time.

Keep going, the pain drops away eventually and becomes manageable although it never ever goes away. Sorry if that sounds insensitive at the moment, but it's true.

It's about this time of year that we wish each other happy birthday. Shall we forget it this year ( I certainly would like to for my own reasons) and have another go in 2008?

Chin up.

Colin

It's about this time of year that we wish each other happy birthday. Shall we forget it this year ( I certainly would like to for my own reasons) and have another go in 2008?

Colin

Thanks Colin. As you wish, hope all is well over the holidays then.

Ozz

Thanks Colin. As you wish, hope all is well over the holidays then.

Ozz

Sorry Ozz, a moment of maudlin madness. We'll do the happy birthday in a week or so if that's OK with you. In big red letters, because we are the chosen ones. Or something.

Cheers

Colin

Right then, I probably won't get the chance / time / will forget seeing how my daughter now "owns" the computer at home. Have a good Christmas everyone. Oz keep your chin up fella.

Let's get some points on the board, get back to winning ways and stop defending like the Keystone Cops. :brfc: Cheers!

Ozz, it will be hard this time of year but your memories of your little bro will see you through the dark hours. He will undoubtedly will the watching over you and your family.

As for me, well I take the Alan stand. Normally, for me, its work, work and football with family taking the back seat, its been that way since 1983. Always other things to do except family. So now its a change. I am having a nice family meal / get together at ours when the beer and food will be flowing. Work is taking a non existant seat in the house whilst I will be lucky to get to Ewood with my knee in its current state.

I wish everyone the very best of seasonal greetings and lets hope the jo extend to the football pitch when overs can obtain the necessary points to keep us in the top half of the table as we enter 2008.

New years resolutions ? To rid this country of all things labour and to get the country given bak to its PEOPLE !

now its crimbo ..all the best.....

what a laugh last night ,we went to the rovers on a do and Manny the steward was working and these 2 young drunk lasseds asked him if he was cris samba hahahaha...i gave him stick today and let all the stewards know hahaha

Archived