• Berner
    • Emerton
    • Dunn
    • Reid
    • Pedersen
    • Betnley
    • Sants Cruz
    • McCarthy

We don't go away often, though I'm hoping to increase it now. Anyway an observation. On arriving in COMS I thought we were going to spend the whole game on our feet. Sections of the City crowd on both sides of the Rovers contingent stood for the whole 90 minutes and I thought our crowd would do the same. Preferring to sit I'm glad this didn't happen, so thanks to all those who followed the rules.

The City stewarding / policing was a joke. Large sections of the home support stood for the whole game, the stewards and police making no effort to sit them down. I suspect if Rovers fans had persistently stood there might have been a lot of trouble with the stewards. The concourse and toilets, in particular, resembled an opium den at HT - what happened to policing the no smoking policy?

Are Manchester City exempt from having to enforce the rules of their ground licence?

What a crap stadium. The view was awful.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I've seen a worse performance from a player at right back since Lucas Neill signed a new contract! Seriously though, Zurab had a very good game against Chelsea, but he was unbelievably bad yesterday, he had an absolute shocker. It wasn't the fact that he was against Petrov - who looks a fantastic player btw - his positioning is terrible and he isn't quick enough to make up the ground he loses because of that. Emerton was far better at tracking Petrov in the second half, and he didn't havr the same impact.

Roque was excellent, again. But you wonder how long he will be willing to stay when nobody around him performs so badly.

I think that Roque and Emerton were the only two to score over a 6 for me.

We don't go away often, though I'm hoping to increase it now. Anyway an observation. On arriving in COMS I thought we were going to spend the whole game on our feet. Sections of the City crowd on both sides of the Rovers contingent stood for the whole 90 minutes and I thought our crowd would do the same. Preferring to sit I'm glad this didn't happen, so thanks to all those who followed the rules.

The City stewarding / policing was a joke. Large sections of the home support stood for the whole game, the stewards and police making no effort to sit them down. I suspect if Rovers fans had persistently stood there might have been a lot of trouble with the stewards. The concourse and toilets, in particular, resembled an opium den at HT - what happened to policing the no smoking policy?

Are Manchester City exempt from having to enforce the rules of their ground licence?

What a crap stadium. The view was awful.

Considering most of em have guns would you ask em to sit down or put a fag out? :unsure:

Archived