Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Woys Back..

Ste B

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still, at least by staying on this forum you can get a little taste of the big boys league :lol:

Nah, if you look at the Championship this season anyone could win it. I believe that the same will happen next season and as you lot don't have many major stars the squad should stay the same

If you go down and if Alf chucks some money in on top of the parachute payment and if you spend it wisely you'll have a great time. :tu:

If. :unsure:

If...

Eddie Johnson was good

Hodgson starts Dempsey

Ach we are down and we are never coming back.

I know this won't make you feel any better but life in the lower leagues can be more fun than being a perennial Premier League struggler. I don't say that from experience, mind you!

I know lower league sides have their players poached incessantly and the standard sinks alarmingly BUT at least, assuming you have a bit of financial backing, you can expect to be in the upper half of the league. The predictability of the top segment of the Prem is one thing you can forget about.

Yeah, I know, it didn't make you feel better... :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for Roy but he doesn't seem to have what it takes to save struggling sides.

We came up together - Sean Davis, Louis Saha, Bjarni Goldbaek, Horsfield vs. Craig Hignett, David Dunn, Damien Duff, Stig Bjornebye those were the days, eh?

I know this won't make you feel any better but life in the lower leagues can be more fun than being a perennial Premier League struggler. I don't say that from experience, mind you!

I know lower league sides have their players poached incessantly and the standard sinks alarmingly BUT at least, assuming you have a bit of financial backing, you can expect to be in the upper half of the league. The predictability of the top segment of the Prem is one thing you can forget about.

Yeah, I know, it didn't make you feel better... :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for Roy but he doesn't seem to have what it takes to save struggling sides.

We came up together - Sean Davis, Louis Saha, Bjarni Goldbaek, Horsfield vs. Craig Hignett, David Dunn, Damien Duff, Stig Bjornebye those were the days, eh?

They really were the days, still have the first division video, very good times indeed.

Archived