BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Motherwell Captain

I personally feel you're trying to make them seem like monsters who don't care about a death of a footballer.

I'm pretty sure they care, especially someone like SWP as he's experienced something similar when his former team mate, Marc-Vivien Foé, died during a game.

I personally feel you're trying to make them seem like monsters who don't care about a death of a footballer.

I'm pretty sure they care, especially someone like SWP as he's experienced something similar when his former team mate, Marc-Vivien Foé, died during a game.

no i dnt think there monsters! i just think how hard is it to have a band on your arm! all the fulham players have one on,

no i dnt think there monsters! i just think how hard is it to have a band on your arm! all the fulham players have one on,

No they dont however I agree that it is bad taste to remove it during the game and throw it on the floor.

It is extremely sad when someone dies especially under the circumstances when they are a proffesional athlete and die infront of thousands of people however people die infront of their familes every day. Unfortunately it is part of life.

Out of interest was there a minutes silence before our game with Derby....I dont remember.

There would be a number of reasons why some aren't wearing one but at the end of the day they've done nothing wrong by not wearing one. We shouldn't be criticising them but applauding the teams and the fans for showing such great respect to O'Donnell prior to the game with the minute applause.

Archived