• Warnock
    • Betnley
    • Tugay
    • Mokoena
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Dunn

From the brief clips shown of Kenwin Jones and having witnessed Nelsen over the past few months i fear for us. If Kenwin has any balls which i'm sure his maneger has he'll have a go at Nelsen at every opportunity which could be a problem.

Totally agree with the down grading from Admiral to ordinary seamen of Ryan Nelsen only he can prove us wrong though( come on Ryan).

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is something you won't hear every day...

I hate Sunderland with a passion which is bordering on disturbed.

Back in 1977 I was sent there to work in an "Estate Management" office as the "sandwich" part of my degree.

I was on poverty wages, lived in a crappy cold & damp bedsit; got burgled about three times; got my head kicked in because of my accent - had to go to hospital to get stiched up - so I hate the place with a passion.

Add to that the fact that every week I would go to a great little record store and buy "Never Mind The ######;" "The Ramones;" "The Damned;" "Blondie" and "Crossing The Red Sea" by "The Adverts" (on red vinyl.) Still got them all

And I was completely on my own. No one else that I worked with had the faintest idea who they were. Elvis died while I was there. So sod the Mackems.

Stuff the buggers.

Back in 1977 I was sent there to work in an "Estate Management" office as the "sandwich" part of my degree.

I was on poverty wages, lived in a crappy cold & damp bedsit; got burgled about three times; got my head kicked in because of my accent - had to go to hospital to get stiched up - so I hate the place with a passion.

Add to that the fact that every week I would go to a great little record store and buy "Never Mind The ######;" "The Ramones;" "The Damned;" "Blondie" and "Crossing The Red Sea" by "The Adverts" (on red vinyl.) Still got them all

And I was completely on my own. No one else that I worked with had the faintest idea who they were. Elvis died while I was there. So sod the Mackems.

Stuff the buggers.

you luck sod Colin.

I left all my punk (inc The Adverts) and Northern Soul records (worth an absolute mint now :angry: ) with some bird in Leyland.

Then she told me she gave them to her new boyfriend.

I've been angry with her, and Leyland and everyone who lives in that hole, for years.

As for Sunderland; it is just a down market version of Billingham.

Still got a number of my original Erics posters though....are they worth owt?

ps. Up the Rovers 3-v-0 to us

Is this the first time which Dwight Yorke is returning to Ewood after the incident against Birmingham? I wonder what the reception will be like.

It's not the first time he has been back to Ewood although he was only a sub the last time and I don't think he got on. The reception was "memorable" for him choosing to warm up at the Blackburn End and getting racially abused by some low life Rovers fans (from Leyland I think Preston Blue). They were caught and charged for their pains.

It's not the first time he has been back to Ewood although he was only a sub the last time and I don't think he got on. The reception was "memorable" for him choosing to warm up at the Blackburn End and getting racially abused by some low life Rovers fans (from Leyland I think Preston Blue). They were caught and charged for their pains.

That was said incident against Birmingham. One of them lived round the corner from me and 1864 (not the same corner clearly). They both got banning orders.

Now can we get back to the heirarchy of the Navy please :unsure:

I left all my punk (inc The Adverts) and Northern Soul records (worth an absolute mint now :angry: ) with some bird in Leyland.

Then she told me she gave them to her new boyfriend.

I've been angry with her, and Leyland and everyone who lives in that hole, for years.

How dare you!?!?! What's wrong with Leyland? :)

PS. Thanks for the records! JOKE ;)

My first memory of Sunderland Fans, was when they packed the Darwen End like sardines in a butty. lates 70;s early 80's. Cant remember the match just wondering how pepole in that end were staying alive.

Cant see them filling it tonight.

I feel remarkably relaxed about the game tonight (worryingly).

The last couple of results/performances have settled me down a bit, and hopefully this will be the same for the players (confidence wise).

Sunderland are on the back of a decent home win, and with Richardson back (one of their key players), they will be seriously up for this one.

I think performances consist of a season of peaks and troughs, confidence or lack of it. I am sure after a well earned draw at Citeh and a win at Derby when looking down the barrel at almost 2-0 down, Rovers will feel they confident they can win.

I think we may see a good Rovers performance tonight. Dunn will be back, Benni looked hungry and sharp at Derby and Citeh. And we haven't spanked anybody yet... a game when all the shots go in...

Rovers 5-1 Sunderland.... Benni 3, Cruz 2

(and suddenly we are back to Champions League material.... LOL)

Stuff the buggers.

Did you live in Hendon Colin?

Archived