• Mokoena
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Dunn

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Zurab. He's had 2 really good games and 1 dodgy game (as he was played out of position) and he gets dropped. What else can he do to prove that he's our main defender who's in form.

I see that Savage and Roberts are out the team again. Pretty much confirms that they are no longer wanted by the club and probably be off sooner rather than later.

does samba not know how to play the ball on the ground? every time he has the ball he is chipping it upwards and losing it every time! come on rovers! we're playing horrible!

I was about to post the same. He looks like an accident waiting to happen this evening. It wasn't that long ago that people were suggesting he should be tried in the centre of midfield because he was so comfortable on the ball...he's now looking more like a £400k reserve team player.

Sounds like another game where we're not bothered, it has two nil with player sent off written all over it. please prove me wrong!

Just because we're playing poorly it doesn't mean they 'can't be bothered'. It's nothing to do with effort, there's plenty of that, we just lack any quality on the ball so far, only Tugay seems capable of putting more than one pass together on the floor.

Sunderland have had us pinned in our own half for most of the game, and they're not even playing well...we just seem incapable of putting together more then two passes inside their half. I'm not even sure how substitutes would help, we have problems in every area of the pitch.

Yes, looks like Santa is injured. So is Kenwyne Jones.

Pessimist: We're crap and Tugay will get sent off for a second bookable offence. Barely hold on for a 0-0 draw.

Optimist: Wind in our back, and we are usually much better second half, when Hughes has observed the opposition for 45 mins and can instruct the players thereafter. Bentley to score and Treacy to come on for Pedersen after 70 mins. 1-0 win.

Archived