• Betnley
    • Dunn
    • Reid
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Kishi
    • Roberts

first time in yonks i mised the piggy game but im in the same situation as the wigan game,got my eldest and for some daft reason he hates footy..

think it depends on whether we are fired up or still licking wounds...

either a 3-0 mauling or 3-0 win

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta feeling this will be anotehr scrappy Sunderland affair, hopefully again we can slip away with 3 points. I'll be spectating this in my living room about 3am local time <_<

does anyone know if theres any word on Santa Cruz? His injury wasn't too bad was it? How long is Ooijer out for??

Quick question...

...what's the away fans designated pub?

Is it the Beehive on the roundabout (erm, the Beehive roundabout, that is...)

Thanks in advance!

Sorry to bring this back up, but does anyone know the answer to this question? It could be the difference between a couple of quiet and pleasant pints on the way to and from the footy...or it could mean I get my head kicked in!

Sorry to bring this back up, but does anyone know the answer to this question? It could be the difference between a couple of quiet and pleasant pints on the way to and from the footy...or it could mean I get my head kicked in!

Head towards the beehive from the reebok / M61. When you get to the roundabout there turn left. There's a pub about 500m up the road on the right. We've always gone in there without colours and been OK.

Never tried the beehive itself so can't comment on that.

first time in yonks i mised the piggy game but im in the same situation as the wigan game,got my eldest and for some daft reason he hates footy..

think it depends on whether we are fired up or still licking wounds...

either a 3-0 mauling or 3-0 win

Take the eldest to footy and buy him a chicken balti hed be made up, and support us then ;)

I was surprised at the initial allocation of 1500 and at £21 a ticket I thought we'd do more than enough to have filled the allocation by now. I take it the Rovers offish website is up to date and we haven't sold 1500 yet.

Edit: Just realised that any tickets sold after our initial allocation are £29! Ridiculous! Hope for their own sake they drop their prices next season in the fizzy pop league...

Got my 3 tickets this morning around eleven and the spotty fella behind the counter told me that they only had around 100 tickets left for the bottom bit.

How the 'eck can we take thousands to Wigan and yet struggle to muster up 2000 for Notlob?

Bizarre!

Get your apron ON Mum, they need a good 'old' cook in the kitchen. They may just need a good old dose of Lancashire Hotpot to put some heat back in on a cold winters day in Bolton.

They`ll certainly have one those if mum does the cooking! :lol::lol:

:unsure:

Bought 2 tickets at 5pm today and apparently there are still a couple of hundred left. I think you can buy from Ewood up til Saturday and pick up from Bolton on Sunday but no tickets on sale on the day.

Also bought 2 Villa tickets for a tenner each although the ticket office were still unsure if it's Sat or Wed. The official site has now confirmed it's Sat., 26th so the thousand tenner tickets will presumably be snapped up fairly quickly.

I think Sunday will be attritional with us shading it but we have a number of players due a good performance.

Apologies for the long first post, but it was a four month diary of The Trotters so there was a lot to shove in there.

One of the things that I noted from compiling it was that Bolton were really serving up some horribly boring games. Sexy football is not on the Bleezblock agenda under Megson.

It's looking like to be one of them games that Wimbledon used to engineer all those years ago. "They grind you down to their level & then beat you with experiance."

I just hope MH sends out a free-flowing side that can upset them.

Oh well, let's wait & see

IF the lower tier did sell out would they bother putting the upper tier one's on sale?

There's no mention of it on the update on the website.

I have read it somewhere, that IF we sell our lower tier allocation then we have the option to take the upper tier also.

However unless there is great demand for it, I doubt Rovers would take up the option. I seem to remember that if Rovers choose to take the upper tier, but then don't fill the seats then it is Rovers that have to pay for the emptys, not Bolton.

Got my 3 tickets this morning around eleven and the spotty fella behind the counter told me that they only had around 100 tickets left for the bottom bit.

How the 'eck can we take thousands to Wigan and yet struggle to muster up 2000 for Notlob?

Bizarre!

Simple. because going to wigan away is a good day out, plenty of pubs, reasonable stewards, good atmosphere, decent stadium etc.

Going to the reebok couldnt be more opposite. its boring. its the worst ground ever, no pubs to go before the game, the stewards are a set of w*****s, crap atmosphere, takes light years to get away from the place after the game etc.

Ive been to most away games this season, including euro away games, i live 10 minutes from bolton, and yet i have no interest in going to this game whatsoever.

Simple. because going to wigan away is a good day out, plenty of pubs, reasonable stewards, good atmosphere, decent stadium etc.

Going to the reebok couldnt be more opposite. its boring. its the worst ground ever, no pubs to go before the game, the stewards are a set of w*****s, crap atmosphere, takes light years to get away from the place after the game etc.

Ive been to most away games this season, including euro away games, i live 10 minutes from bolton, and yet i have no interest in going to this game whatsoever.

Ditto. I went to Bolton away for the first time in 1972 or 1973 and never normally missed this fixture since. Wouldn't give it the time of day now. :brfc:

Archived