• Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Kishi
    • Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're not crap, we're top half of the premiership.

Paul spot on like usual!

Everyone needs to take a look at Robbie Savages comments yesterday, its like this clubs dark days never happenned at times. I'll be there and like usual I'll be pleased as punch that my great club from our little dying town is still fighting for European places with ZERO cash behind it. GET A GRIP and get behind the lads.

up the Rovers

Paul spot on like usual!

Everyone needs to take a look at Robbie Savages comments yesterday, its like this clubs dark days never happenned at times. I'll be there and like usual I'll be pleased as punch that my great club from our little dying town is still fighting for European places with ZERO cash behind it. GET A GRIP and get behind the lads.

up the Rovers

Bloody hell! thats 3 of us with our feet on the ground!

Going down the Bolton road.............to save the Blackburn aces..........

We're not crap, we're top half of the premiership.

We're not crap, but we have certainly played like it for the last month or two and it remains to be seen whether or not there will be any change to that tomorrow.

Have we any midfielders available to us tomorrow?

Could certainly be an interesting one, the team devastated by the loss of Anelka against the team with no midfield. :unsure:

No disagreement there RB.

On a practical note, I could do with some advice on where to park at the Breezeblock. I've paid the daft prices on the club car park and ended up getting stuck for an hour on a pub car park. Coming from Manchester, any suggestions for good parking spots, or should I get the train?

ta.

No disagreement there RB.

On a practical note, I could do with some advice on where to park at the Breezeblock. I've paid the daft prices on the club car park and ended up getting stuck for an hour on a pub car park. Coming from Manchester, any suggestions for good parking spots, or should I get the train?

ta.

Paul, if you come off the 61 at the stadium exit turn left at the roundabout away from the ground. At the roundabout at the top, turn left and there is a car park immediately on the right. Its a ten minute walk to the ground, but its a good spot to get away from after the game.

Cheers

Last year I went past the away fans car park and parked on the Tesco car park next door - Free :) Will be doing the same tomorrow... no better at getting away after the game but you save a fiver!

The crowd tomorrow should be the lowest ever between Bolton and Rovers so on a positive note that should ease the traffic problems :lol:

Last year I went past the away fans car park and parked on the Tesco car park next door - Free :) Will be doing the same tomorrow... no better at getting away after the game but you save a fiver!

The crowd tomorrow should be the lowest ever between Bolton and Rovers so on a positive note that should ease the traffic problems :lol:

You might have got away with that last year, but this year they have chaps patrolling the car park and if a car is there longer than 1 hour they clamp it or tow it away or fine you or something...

It's not good anyway.

You might have got away with that last year, but this year they have chaps patrolling the car park and if a car is there longer than 1 hour they clamp it or tow it away or fine you or something...

It's not good anyway.

take a plastic tesco bag with you and leave it on show

Why not ?

Same reasons as david brent in the previous post to mine. That's why I put ditto. :P

I used to follow Rovers everywhere but now very rarely bother with away games. Partly the cost of the full day out, game, petrol, food, beer etc and partly because, after 42 seasons watching them, I'm gradually becoming disillusioned with the game. Overpaid players, foreign (and British) play-acting, foreign players stopping home grown youngsters reaching their potential, feigning injury, cheating, lack of Saturday 3pm games, not using technology that exists elsewhere to improve decision making, the list is endless.

Messrs Gerrard and Carragher were at Accy the other day. There was a bit of joking about how much the top earners bring home there - 23k pa - and what the two Liverpool lads earn. Suffice to say I would have to work for 4 years to earn what Mr G does in a week. I'm starting to resent funding their lifestyles.

When I cut down my number of away games, I still used to go to Man City, Bolton and one or two others but now I won't even watch on tv. I continue to be a season ticket holder, as I have been for longer than I can remember, but I can see the time when that will also stop.

You did ask. :D

Same reasons as david brent in the previous post to mine. That's why I put ditto. :P

I used to follow Rovers everywhere but now very rarely bother with away games. Partly the cost of the full day out, game, petrol, food, beer etc and partly because, after 42 seasons watching them, I'm gradually becoming disillusioned with the game. Overpaid players, foreign (and British) play-acting, foreign players stopping home grown youngsters reaching their potential, feigning injury, cheating, lack of Saturday 3pm games, not using technology that exists elsewhere to improve decision making, the list is endless.

Messrs Gerrard and Carragher were at Accy the other day. There was a bit of joking about how much the top earners bring home there - 23k pa - and what the two Liverpool lads earn. Suffice to say I would have to work for 4 years to earn what Mr G does in a week. I'm starting to resent funding their lifestyles.

When I cut down my number of away games, I still used to go to Man City, Bolton and one or two others but now I won't even watch on tv. I continue to be a season ticket holder, as I have been for longer than I can remember, but I can see the time when that will also stop.

You did ask. :D

Noone can disagree with that but I will never make Blackburn Rovers suffer as a result.

As die hard and not so die hard fans gradualy drift away from the club citing any of those reasons above, our fantastic club will sink without trace, the players are NOT Blackburn Rovers, WE ARE and as my Grandad says it costs him 5 pound a week to watch Premier League football so its not us thats funding their lavish lifestyles. Yes theres Sky and Setanta, answer- scrap your subscriptions, but dont stop getting down to Ewood Park.

Up the Rovers

I must say even after only 15 years of being a season ticket holder, I find myself asking the question "What am I doing sat here lining the pockets of these multi-millionaires when sometimes at the end of the month I'm struggling to rub two pennies together" I won't stop going though, I love Rovers and watching them play.

I see the point about TV too but if everyone cancelled their subscriptions then the club would lose that money instead.

As DanLad said you got lucky last time . I wouldn't push that luck if I were you.......this is England in the 21st century remember <_<

roberts, tugay, emerton, ollson are all out and the axe is awith south africa.

ooijer is back in training with cruz, dunn and reid though mh is not sure whether they will all be ready for action.

struggling for a side but hopefully we can get out:

friedel

ooijer samba nelsen warnock

bentley reid dunn gamst

santa cruz mCcarthy

subs: brown, derbyshire, zurab, treacy and rigters.

will be 3 wins on the bounce if we can grabs the 3 points here folks.

ooijer is back in training with cruz, dunn and reid though mh is not sure whether they will all be ready for action.

friedel

bentley reid dunn gamst

santa cruz mCcarthy

well tidy

friedel

bentley reid dunn gamst

santa cruz mCcarthy

Morning all! Cheer up folks (says he whistling in the dark); MH is still with us (so far) and that side as shown in Presty's post is actually not bad (providing they are all fit). Ooijer can do a job at RB, and Reid is quite capable of playing a def MF role. And we all know that Dunny can provide a good attacking MF game when he is both fit and in the mood, and MGP can be brill when he decides to do it. Also the two CB's mentioned are very good really; they just need to get their heads in gear. Up front RSC is great if he has got over his groin strain and can keep it going for the 90 mins (not trained for most of the week). Brad, Warnock and Bent's are fine (?), and finally we have our dearly loved Benni who can definitely do it when he is so minded.

So, all in all folks what have we got to worry about? ;)

Archived