• Betnley
    • Dunn
    • Reid
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Kishi
    • Roberts

Morning all! Cheer up folks (says he whistling in the dark); MH is still with us (so far) and that side as shown in Presty's post is actually not bad (providing they are all fit). Ooijer can do a job at RB, and Reid is quite capable of playing a def MF role. And we all know that Dunny can provide a good attacking MF game when he is both fit and in the mood, and MGP can be brill when he decides to do it. Also the two CB's mentioned are very good really; they just need to get their heads in gear. Up front RSC is great if he has got over his groin strain and can keep it going for the 90 mins (not trained for most of the week). Brad, Warnock and Bent's are fine (?), and finally we have our dearly loved Benni who can definitely do it when he is so minded.

So, all in all folks what have we got to worry about? ;)

1-4 Rovers then.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

:brfc:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our team should be ashamed of itself after their last effort against Coventry and they should be looking to put things right against a local rival. Bolton will be without their two best players, so this is a great chance to get three points. It looks like we are struggling to put out a side, but we should have enough to beat them. 2-1 win for Rovers, with McCarthy and Santa Cruz scoring for us, with Nolan getting their goal.

this is a massive, massive game. win this one and put in a good show and suddenly our season is looking quite good. 3 points off 4th place and quite a few of the teams around us having more players in africa. lose and we'll be a fair bit adrift.

however i'm going to go for an improved performance but a 1-1 draw.

Theres no way to get a ticket today is there guys? The club website says no tickets on sale day of the game, but is it the same for the notloB end, would sit in there quietly if there is :S

Team news:

Friedel, Ooijer, Nelsen, Samba, Warnock, Bents, Dunn, Reid, Ped, Rocky, McCarthy.

Subs: Brown, Kishi, Bruno, Derbs, Roberts.

despite the players missing thats still a good line-up which should be well capable of winning today. whether we will or not is another matter, as i said before i think a 1-1 is on the cards.

I feel alot happier looking at that team sheet. The only worry is that Reid or Dunn aren't fully fit and have problems. Then we may have to think about derbs or Benni in CM.

Still no Anelka for them so things are better than they could have been.

That's got to be our strongest lineup, even when the whole squad is fit. Certainly is my preferred eleven. A good midfielder (in place of Berner) is all that's missing to make the bench strong also. Let's hope any new midfielder we might sign this window is even better than that, though. Should be good enough to start. I will happily lose the cash I've put on Bolton today for the 3 points and move up to 8th in the table!

Archived