BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Indian Cricketers Taking Their Ball And Going Home!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct.

Perhaps cricket might return to the beautiful game between bat and ball that it used to be instead being dragged through the gutter by foul-mouthed players.

Ponting should be censured by the ICC for presiding over a disgraceful Australia team but he was merely carrying on the behaviour of Steve Waugh and his desire for the "mental destruction" of players through sledging and abuse.

With the very game itself coming close to destruction during this series I hope Waugh is happy with his legacy.

I don't think I have ever met someone who so sadly wishes he was born in Australia.

Jimmk2 is like the little nerd that the pretty girls won't go out with. "I'm sure if I keep trying to impress they will one day want me"

No thanks Jummarktoo, you are just not our type.

If it wern't for the poor decisons in the 2nd Test, India could be leading the series or have a chance to win the series on Thursday. India out played the the Aussies over the 4 days, Well Done.

Yes and if it wasn't for the poor decisions in this test match, Australia could have chased down the runs.

Difference is we won't put our poo poo pants on and threaten to walk away if we don't get what we want.

Yes and if it wasn't for the poor decisions in this test match, Australia could have chased down the runs.

Difference is we won't put our poo poo pants on and threaten to walk away if we don't get what we want.

the decisions in the second test were far more incompetent. missing a huge giant edge, refusing to refer a third umpire stumping that was out (the real clincher), giving a caught behind when the bat was lodged firmly behind the pad etc etc. india got a couple of dodgy decisions in that test too. its not like we ask the umpire to get changed in every match we play either.

the series deserves to be level by now, you cannot deny that surely.

anyway this test is shaping up to be a goodun, what a majestic player tendulkar is.

• 1 month later...

Archived