BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Away Tickets

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers.How far is it away from villa`s ground?

Probably better off drinking in Brum city centre then getting on the local train from New Street to Witton, the gound is a 2 minute walk from there.

Theres 2 pubs near Villa Park that we have been to in the past aswell, the Cap n Gown & The Yew Tree (i think thats what they called anyway)

Probably better off drinking in Brum city centre then getting on the local train from New Street to Witton, the gound is a 2 minute walk from there.

Theres 2 pubs near Villa Park that we have been to in the past aswell, the Cap n Gown & The Yew Tree (i think thats what they called anyway)

Last time we went the Cap n Gown charged £2 to get in

get on our train, theres only two of us <_< need some fellow drinking buddies :rolleyes:

Alchy!

I'll be collecting Irish from the airport around 10 then heading into brum after that. Probably try and meet up with Simon until all you lot get down here. :rover:

Alchy!

I'll be collecting Irish from the airport around 10 then heading into brum after that. Probably try and meet up with Simon until all you lot get down here. :rover:

you gonna meet us at station, i dont have a club around brum all i know is the way to a random pub, we once went to one near a canal that went through some sort of arcade with jesus worshippers outside :wacko:

you gonna meet us at station, i dont have a club around brum all i know is the way to a random pub, we once went to one near a canal that went through some sort of arcade with jesus worshippers outside :wacko:

Hopefully if Irishes flight is on time and he doesn't take ages doing his hair or something.

I will consult with Simon on the drive up to boro this weekend and we'll sort some drinking plan out. :xmas:

Sounds nice lol. How did i know you would pick a CAMRA pub.

Scott you know that pint i owe you. It's be this stuff. Abbaye des Rocs (9.0%) A dark and spicy, prize-winning ale from the Belgian-French border. :lol:

wooo adding fuel to the fire

high percentage polish lager is my train beverage choice :!:

Archived