BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Macbook Air

Guest Kamy100

Very sexy but I hate to think how hot the lap is going to get with the tiny amount of venting it's got.

Also, no replaceable battery! and no room for a DVD drive. You too can buy all your films direct from iTunes. Nice one Apple.

I wonder what the price will be? If it's cheap enough I can see it being a great travel laptop. I bet the price is going to be on the slightly high side though.

Very sexy but I hate to think how hot the lap is going to get with the tiny amount of venting it's got.

Also, no replaceable battery! and no room for a DVD drive. You too can buy all your films direct from iTunes. Nice one Apple.

I wonder what the price will be? If it's cheap enough I can see it being a great travel laptop. I bet the price is going to be on the slightly high side though.

They start at £1200 - definitely the more money than sense bracket if you ask me.

Archived