BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Not The Middlesbrough Preview.

den

MOTM?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Friedel
    • Ooijer
    • Samba
    • Nelsen
    • Warnock
    • Betnley
    • Dunn
    • Reid
    • Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Santa Cruz
    • Emerton
    • Derbyshire

0-1, cold wet and windy. Poor game which we never get into.

Atmosphere descends from non existent to booing and Benni Mc who for some reason starts instead of Jason Roberts gives a two fingered salute to the crowd which results in slanging matches and fighting across the Blackburn End.

However it forms a watershed in our season. Benni never plays for Rovers again and we secure the 4th champions league spot on goal difference on the final day of the season by beating Brum 7-0 (Dunn Hatrick). This is the catalyst for Rovers becoming a major force in English football who debt free and offering ticket prices the everyday man can afford rapidly attract fans from the so called big clubs triggering a massive 150,000 seater stadium. Rovers win the league in 2011. It starts a revolution in football - it is reclaimed by the working man - England internationals are moved to Ewood Park now known as the home of 'football' and is Ewood Park is the location of the 2014 world cup final where after beating Argentina, Brazil and France en route England beat Germany 5-0. The feel good factor spreads across the nation, anti social behaviour disappears and crime drops to an all time low, Blackburn is regenerated and the communities live in perfect harmony.

or the

Rovers will win 1-0, rovers will finish 9th and Britain goes to pieces!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atmosphere descends from non existent to booing and Benni Mc who for some reason starts instead of Jason Roberts gives a two fingered salute to the crowd which results in slanging matches and fighting across the Blackburn End.

However it forms a watershed in our season. Benni never plays for Rovers again and we secure the 4th champions league spot on goal difference on the final day of the season by beating Brum 7-0 (Dunn Hatrick). This is the catalyst for Rovers becoming a major force in English football who debt free and offering ticket prices the everyday man can afford rapidly attract fans from the so called big clubs triggering a massive 150,000 seater stadium. Rovers win the league in 2011. It starts a revolution in football - it is reclaimed by the working man - England internationals are moved to Ewood Park now known as the home of 'football' and is Ewood Park is the location of the 2014 world cup final where after beating Argentina, Brazil and France en route England beat Germany 5-0. The feel good factor spreads across the nation, anti social behaviour disappears and crime drops to an all time low, Blackburn is regenerated and the communities live in perfect harmony.

or the

At least if we lose now - I can look forward to the future with a smile :)

or the

:D :D :D

**************** Friedal ***************

*** Bert ** Oijar (capt) ** Samba ** Warnock

**************** Tugay ******************

******* Bentley *************** Dunn ********

*************** McCarthy *****************

********** Roberts *********** Cruz *********

This is not connected with a prediction but I haven't seen any reference to a ticket deal for this match for youngsters. For children under 16 there is a club they can join for free and if they do so before luch time on Saturday, they can get in for free or for £1.

Some brighter spark could probably provide more information.

or the

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Given the choice of those two scenarios I will take a 0-1 for the Boro match; it could just be worth it! ;)

**************** Friedal ***************

*** Bert ** Oijar (capt) ** Samba ** Warnock

**************** Tugay ******************

******* Bentley *************** Dunn ********

*************** McCarthy *****************

********** Roberts *********** Cruz *********

I MGP is out I would go for this But with Reid (or even Emrton with Oiijer at Rightback and Nelsen in) playing the deep role and telling him his main job is to tackle tackle tackle! I think Sparky might be seriously tempted to play three up front.

I suspect McCarthy could do very well as an attacking midfielder with two up top to link up with. Levaes us very defensively exposed though.

If anyone needs a ticket for this just drop me a PM.

Jordan has got mine for me and can meet anyone who wants it prior to kick off tomorrow, it's in the Blackburn End Lower.

£10 and it's yours, I'm not attending due to car problems.... cue montage of 'I told you not to buy an MG!!!!'

If anyone needs a ticket for this just drop me a PM.

Jordan has got mine for me and can meet anyone who wants it prior to kick off tomorrow, it's in the Blackburn End Lower.

£10 and it's yours, I'm not attending due to car problems.... cue montage of 'I told you not to buy an MG!!!!'

well we did so stop moaning :)

------------------------------------Bradley------------------------------------------

Bertinho-----------------Sambastio--OouijaBoard/Nesta-----------Warnocokoko

Bentlinho--Steven Reid of Hesselink---Tuginho--David Dunn of Hollands Pies

----------------------Santa Clausinho-----Roberto--------------------------------

Substituté: Benedict of Africa, Jeff Brown, Kishvanilla, Gally and Derbyshire of Millhill Maulers.

Archived