BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr

I know when the Mittal family bought into the club that it was Briatore's shares they purchased. Whether they purchased all his shares though, I'm not so sure.

If he does still own shares then surely he can't be forced to sell them? Can he even be made to step down as Chairman? I can't recall this ever happening before.

Generally speaking, they jump before being pushed. Look at the Icelander at West Ham who by now would be debarred.

In the case of Briatore, he was found guilty by the F1 body but was protected by the Renault appeal. Now the appeal has been dropped, he stands condemned by the F1- another sporting body- which automatically disqualifies him from having any position of control under FA and League rules.

In the case of Briatore, he was found guilty by the F1 body but was protected by the Renault appeal. Now the appeal has been dropped, he stands condemned by the F1- another sporting body- which automatically disqualifies him from having any position of control under FA and League rules.

At this stage, he hasn't been found guilty of anything because the World Motor Sport Council hearing isn't until Monday. Renault haven't dropped an appeal, they have decided not to even contest the charges.

One imagines he will be fully condemned by Monday afternoon though ...

"Had the ex-Renault team boss been found guilty of fixing the Singapore Grand Prix, he would have failed the Football League's fit and proper person test. But the Italian, 59, can no longer be charged now that he has left Renault. "

What is it about Italians and reverse gears eh?

"Had the ex-Renault team boss been found guilty of fixing the Singapore Grand Prix, he would have failed the Football League's fit and proper person test. But the Italian, 59, can no longer be charged now that he has left Renault. "

What is it about Italians and reverse gears eh?

A new low for you in the wake of six Italian soldiers making the ultimate sacrifice in Afghanistan.

A new low for you in the wake of six Italian soldiers making the ultimate sacrifice in Afghanistan.

so six Italian soldiers making the ultimate sacrifice in Afghanistan means all other Italians can be as bent as a nine bob note then!

Degsy........How are you feeling after your recent successful operation to remove all traces of a sense of humour from your psyche?

btw....... Yoda take no notice, I dont. He's just another of the boards lesser wannabees who seek every opportunity to have a pop in an attempt to make a name for themselves. ;) Perfectly normal and you'll find it's a recurring behavioural trait within the animal kingdom.

so six Italian soldiers making the ultimate sacrifice in Afghanistan means all other Italians can be as bent as a nine bob note then!

You have managed to completely miss the point. Your idol's comments regarding reverse gears refer to the allegation stemming from ww2 that Italians are cowards. My Grandad was fond of repeating the joke about Italian tanks and reverse gears but then he was at El Alemein so I suppose he had some kind of excuse. I dont know what Thenodrog's is.

Try taking your tongue from up his jacksy, maybe then you wont miss the point next time.

Degsy........How are you feeling after your recent successful operation to remove all traces of a sense of humour from your psyche?

This makes sense ........

From Wikipedia

"Deryck Guyler (29 April 1914 - 7 October 1999) was an English actor, best known for his portrayal of officious, short-tempered middle-aged men in sitcoms such as Please Sir! and Sykes."

"Oh Yes" :lol::P

This makes sense ........

From Wikipedia

"Deryck Guyler (29 April 1914 - 7 October 1999) was an English actor, best known for his portrayal of officious, short-tempered middle-aged men in sitcoms such as Please Sir! and Sykes."

"Oh Yes" :lol::P

What did you edit there? Did you post and then remember the Churchill gag? Only to be expected of somebody who spells their name backwards :rolleyes:

What did you edit there? Did you post and then remember the Churchill gag? Only to be expected of somebody who spells their name backwards :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I know that you are trying hard but sorry that not even moderately funny. Whoever removed it certainly knew what they were doing Degsy. :P

You have managed to completely miss the point. Your idol's comments regarding reverse gears refer to the allegation stemming from ww2 that Italians are cowards. My Grandad was fond of repeating the joke about Italian tanks and reverse gears but then he was at El Alemein so I suppose he had some kind of excuse. I dont know what Thenodrog's is.

Try taking your tongue from up his jacksy, maybe then you wont miss the point next time.

er! what was the point?

Archived