BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kerry Katona

Just to give some back story to this thread, bobsterbrfc is one of my friends from uni and is obsessed with anything Warrington based or to do with Rovers, hence the lovin of Kezza, even saluting the number 9 buses in Liverpool which has Kerry's poster on the side!

kerry_katona.jpg

My view, Legend.

She's a parody of all that's wrong with the z-list celebrity culture: semi-famous tabloid fixture who used to be a in a crap pop band and now makes a (excellent) living out of being in Iceland adverts and selling stories about her apparently traumatic existence (which includes having babies, being fat, having a 'new man', being dumped by said 'new man') to the myriad mindless low-grade magazine that litter the shelves in news agents across the country. What is she for?

Jonathon Ross had the right idea when she was a guest on his show a month or so back.

He said " I`ve known of you for ages but haven`t sussed out what you do yet....what DO you do Kerry?"

Personally i effing hate the fat useless scouse drug-taking fame-craving bitch! She has no morals whatsoever & would sell her kids for a decent pay-out from Hello or OK magazines! I would gladly tie Kerry katona & Jade Goody together, stand them on the edge of a bridge over a river & shoot one of them! Hopefully the shot bint would fall into the water, taking the other with her!

Only Iceland would employ a fat useless junky to advertise their products!

I feel much better now (sighs) ^_^

Personally i effing hate the fat useless scouse drug-taking fame-craving bitch! She has no morals whatsoever & would sell her kids for a decent pay-out from Hello or OK magazines! I would gladly tie Kerry katona & Jade Goody together, stand them on the edge of a bridge over a river & shoot one of them! Hopefully the shot bint would fall into the water, taking the other with her!

:lol: Quality!

Plenty of silicone there, so they (or the unshot one) wouldn't drown. Make it the River Darwen, the water's not deep enough, so there would be a hefty splat which would take the living one back to her maker.

Archived