BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ryan Nelsen

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nelsen pleads with club to play

Ryan's asked Ince if he is able to stay and play the last game against Belgium, if we win it we can make it thru to the next round, but after seeing how they went last night I doubt we can, personally I would rather see him come back to make the Everton game.

That's extremely cheeky from Nelsen if he's already previously made an agreement with us only to play in the first two matches.

"Once I'm out there I'll ask and there's nothing they can really do about it"

:angry:

I agree LeChuck.

Yes, and then if we loose to Everton you can turn it around and blame Ince for letting him stay for the extra game!

You could add it to your list of rants against Ince this morning!

Did you get out of be the wrong side or fall out?

You've depressed me this morning with your negative comments. You must be a bundle of laughs to live with! :-)

• 1 month later...

Quite surreal yesterday. Went into B&Q in Altrincham wearing the new Rovers away shirt. Got to the end of one aisle and Brett Emerton's sat on some boxes gabbing into his phone, clocks the shirt, smiles then raises his hand (as if to high five). Thought to meself nice fella as I tried to get past a bloke pushing a stroller with a tot in it, Ryan Nelsen ! Asked him if it was a conspiracy as Bert was a few feet away, "looks like it mate".

:rolleyes:

and the security guard wouldnt have chased hughsey because he would be too busy chasing the plastic scouser in a rovers shirt in manc land with his blue and white shirt folded up carrying knock off bricks to take back to scally land for them to be used instead of alloys.

and the security guard wouldnt have chased hughsey because he would be too busy chasing the plastic scouser in a rovers shirt in manc land with his blue and white shirt folded up carrying knock off bricks to take back to scally land for them to be used instead of alloys.

Au contraire my little Guinness to p1ss converter. The security guard was helping your ex's solicitor buy a wheelbarrow to cart all your cash to her bank :lol:

wouldnt call it converted to pee hahaha ...doctors orders as the guiness was gouting me big time hahaha,much rather guinness munch.

The security guard was helping your ex's solicitor buy a wheelbarrow to cart all your cash to her bank :lol:

think they have already spent that and ayways it wouldnt have been a wheelbarow it would have been a conny mixer.

• 10 months later...
If this is right, it explains why Sam wants Salgado. How long is Nelsen out for? Does anybody have an idea? MCL could be a long time...

Good spot Ivan. Not great news and does make Selgado a sensible target.

IIRC though, last time the Admiral went out for a long spell of injury, about 13 games or so, we were either unbeaten or only lost once. When he came back we went on a bad run of form. It'll be interesting to see how we cope this time around.

If this is right, it explains why Sam wants Salgado. How long is Nelsen out for? Does anybody have an idea? MCL could be a long time...

On a sports news show here in NZ just a few mins ago, they said that Ryan has said it was just a knock, and is hoping to be available for the first game of the season.

On a sports news show here in NZ just a few mins ago, they said that Ryan has said it was just a knock, and is hoping to be available for the first game of the season.

I read somewhere yesterday that Samba&Nelsen could both play on Saturday. Warnock probably is needed on midfield with Andrews so it´s great if the captain is in. BTW, I saw a dream that Nelsen will score 2-1 late winner from corner. I was watching his first Rovers goal on Youtube other night.

Archived