BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

nicko

KOUMAS - still a possible, but the price will have to come down drastically...but that is one of those deadline day possibles.

EASTERN EUROPEAN TRIALIST - got a chance if they like the look...quickly.

FRENCH TARGETS - just that, don't know any names.

DEMBELE - interesting one, may be too expensive.

FAYE - a standby for a loan if some of the others fail.

HUDDLESTONE - not to be ruled out if Spurs land a new midfielder and he gets squuezed out, but they are still chasing trophies at home and abroad.

SIDWELL - the fact he still gets a game means he is unlikely to be available despite some of the recent tales abiout him leaving.

I would think two of that short list will happen.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, there are some absolute belters in the People tomorrow...

MAN CITY - striker target in talks.

NEWCASTLE - possible new striker.

CHIMBONDA - surprise club in...not a nightclub either.

BLACKBURN - trialist name.

BURNLEY - the gap-closing double swoop... :lol:

A possible name for the Eastern European; Levon Pachajyan. Ticks several of the boxes; Armenian (Player of the year there), right-sided midfielder, young-ish (24), and has been on trial and impressed at a smaller club (GAIS).

However, local paper Göteborgs-Posten (GP) says that he's already signed a four year deal, and that he had his first training session with the club yesterday. But of course, they could be wrong about that, although the manager talks as if it's a done deal.

By the way, there are some absolute belters in the People tomorrow...

MAN CITY - striker target in talks.

NEWCASTLE - possible new striker.

CHIMBONDA - surprise club in...not a nightclub either.

BLACKBURN - trialist name.

BURNLEY - the gap-closing double swoop... :lol:

Nicko. stop tormenting us! You know my family, we're from Yorkshire, we won't be buying the paper and increasing circulation - we'll walk into ASDA, look at it and put it back! :rolleyes:

Nicko have you got the story about Michael Bradley in the Mirror today please, I didn't get the paper this morning, and couldn't find it online. Cheers...

Yes, but it's Everton who fancy him. I don't know about Blackburn interest.

Priced at £4.5 million, heavy dough for him.

Probably wouldn't get a work permit yet.

Mind you, his dad is the United States boss...so he will get a few more. ;)

Nicko have you got the story about Michael Bradley in the Mirror today please, I didn't get the paper this morning, and couldn't find it online. Cheers...

Yes, but it's Everton who fancy him. I don't know about Blackburn interest.

Priced at £4.5 million, heavy dough for him.

Probably wouldn't get a work permit yet.

Mind you, his dad is the United States boss...so he will get a few more. ;)

How many bloody midfielders do Everton want!??

I am going to name him in the paper tomorrow. I don't know if he came in on Friday or whether he arrives on Monday.

It's a work permit job, so they would have to decide fast.

Still no progress on Koumas and Faye has been whisked back to Rangers, so the new name I've got may have a chance of filling a vacancy.

I am told that he is good, he's been to another club who thought he was excellent but lost him when Rovers took an interest.

Also naming the first two Burnley arrivals. Good stories.

....a

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH and here it is the Burnley hot press on their new signings...

2 top Indonesian players........... vey highly rated.7

Wee Won Wonce

and

How Long Since

:closedeyes:

It hasn't happened since Souness left, the Bellamy fee was merely part of the money received for selling Ferguson.

Hardly suprising the purse strings snapped shut was it? I still firmly believe that the entire Ferguson issue was simply a well executed plan to swindle BRFC / Walkers out of a few million.

Woodgate set for £7mill switch to Newcastle;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/7208601.stm

Not bad business seeing as he's hardly played.

A mate of mine is currently on the train in to London from Cambridge, he's just called to say that he's sat next to Johnathan Woodgate, who is on his way to talk to Spurs. So apparently it's not quite as clear cut as the Beeb think....

Rovers are one of the clubs interested in Lars Nilsson on a half season loan, swedish centre forward is leaving S Ettiene according to his manager and will make an announcement on Monday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasse_Nilsson

Scoring record not brill... freaky looking pic! looks like the lass from the film Carrie

Archived