BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Restaurants

The food is good but service gone downhill . Rang and they said 45mins . 1h30 no sign . 3 calls later I got a discount and it arrived . Long time til I go back .. Balti house

Is that the Rishton one

Don't know if it is still as good but i used to prefer the Shaha Joli up at Clayton, the chicken tikka and chillies was awesome

Me too. Bloody great it was...... Mind it's 20 years ago when I last lived near there so no doubt the owners have changed.

• Moderation Lead

Don't know if it is still as good but i used to prefer the Shaha Joli up at Clayton, the chicken tikka and chillies was awesome

I used to live around the corner until circa a year ago, and never went. Plenty of choice for Indian takeaways in that area to be fair!

Went to the newly-reopened Spread Eagle at Mellor yesterday evening after the match.

Overall impression was good. Friendly welcome, broad choice of starters and mains, 4 real ales.

Everyone in our group enjoyed their food. Higher than average prices but I would go again.

Many there Willie?

• 3 weeks later...

For those who like to use The Dressers at Wheelton it was ablaze at 6.00am today. Flames 12-15 feet above roof apex. All three services present so hopefully no one injured.

The main fire appeared to be at the end of the building further from the main road. I'd guess the whole place would be damaged and out of use for sometime.

My lad was at school and I think is still friendly with the couple who run the Chinese. We also vaguely know the folk who live next door. Fingers crossed for all these people