BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Best Chant/song At Ewood

Yeahhhh..... Yeahhh... Yeah...... we got the best defence in the world .... Stevie Warnock, Nelsen, Samba, Adree Oiiiiiiiiiiyeahhh !!

Haha !! to the tune of liverpools .... Ohhhh ohhhh ohhh we got the best midfeild in the work Xavi Alonsooo, Momo Sissoko, Gerrard and Masheerrannnnno!!

Like it :-)

Can't really see that one taking off, somehow.

To the same tune, United's "follow, follow, follow, cos United are off to Moscow, there'll be thousands of Reds, and they'll be pi55ed out their heads, because United are going to Moscow" and Everton's "follow, follow, follow, Everton are the team to follow, cos there's nobody better, than Mikel Arteta, he's the best little Spaniard we know", beat Liverpool's version hands down.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats the best chant youve heard at ewood?

Mine has to be when we played the Scum in 2005. The teams were ready to kick off, and the whole ground fell quiet, then it started:

Who the ****

Who the ****

Who the ******* Hell are you?

It was so loud, god only knows how loud it felt to the scum fans :lol:

Post yours.

Go/

CAN YOU HEAR A CURIOUS TONE,

FROM THE BURNLEY FANS AS THEY START TO MOAN,

ITS HARD TO SMILE WHEN YOUR 5 GOALS DOWN,

AND ROVERS GIVING YOU THE RUNAROUND.

Could be used for anytime and any score (in Rovers favour of course)

I remember a song being sung at Ewood around the late 70`s early 80`s to the tune of `she`ll be coming round the mountain`.

The words were something like `milk and chocolate biscuits up their arse`. :unsure:

For some reason i think it was against Sheffield Wednesday.

Does anybody else remember this?

Has anyone got a copy of the tape that was handed out around Ewood shortly after the incident.

It was a version of Roy Orbison's 'Crying', renamed 'Flying'.

I lost mine when I got my car nicked years ago.

I've got the mp3. Haven't got a clue where I got it from though.

Anyone got a website to host it on? :rover:

La macarelli (sp)

12345 Mokoena

Get him on your shirt it will cost you a tenner

hes not a striker hes a midfielder

Wayyyy Mokoena i

Rehab

They tried to get the ball past Samba and he said no no no

Wild rover

And weve got no money bang bang bang bang (with the drums)

No more money no more

till we win the league again

no more money no more

• 1 year later...
  • Backroom

Sorry to bump an old thread but we really could do with some songs going at Ewood, the atmosphere has fallen flat this season with most the crowds noise directed at the referee.

Also we must have the most unoriginal chants the league, *sings players name, repeats*

My mate thought of a semi decent one on wednesday

Gael Givet Givet

He came here from Marseille

He'll score a great goal one day

Gael Givet Givet

Now granted it's not perfect but anything like this would give us some variation at least.

Anyone else got any new ones?

I agree, more songs needed. Such a shame that whenever this gets suggested there are always those that turn thier noses up.

I look forward to making an away game - just poring over the days I may have off and which game will require more volume!

The home vocal support this season has been embarrassing. Admittedly we've not had a lot to cheer about but I've never known so many consecutive away fans tell us 'Your support is f*king sh*t'... and be right!

All those characters who came on here slagging off the drummer over the last couple of seasons - now he's stopped drumming (and been replaced, pretty halfheartedly it seems, by Roar) - here's your chance to show us you sing better without accompaniment.

'Ger into em' and 'barmy army' repeated over & over dont exactly put fear in the opposition. Neither does the silence offered up by the Blackburn End in the absence of vocal support this season. So all suggestions on here for new chants and generally better vocal support are welcome.

I was reminded last night of the cup semi at OT against Chelsea -

And I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more

Just to be that man who walked a thousand miles

To see the Rovers score

THE ROVERS

(The Rovers)

THE ROVERS

(The Rovers)

etc

I have thought for a long time we should start the chant of "Our Support Is ###### ######", in a post modern ironic sense. Takes it away from the away fans, and builds a siege mentality which would benefit the performances.

Liked the Siege Mentality idea and particurlaly the Rihanna "Rehab" song.

Did the same people who wanted to get rid of the Drummer also want to get rid of Paul Ince in August? just interested

And the biggest question : "Where is the great Peter Pineapple when we need him?" Consult MESSAGEBOARD GOLD.

Archived