• Scotland
    • Wales
    • Grooby
    • The All Blacks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never, ever learn. ;)

Not overly happy to see Ireland lose today but I'm half Welsh so I don't really mind their victory. Next week's game will be a cracker.

I'll still stick to it basically, I can't see them beating France, in fact I could see them being beaten by a bit. The 6 nations is usually a great tournament, but the general standard of performance this year has been pretty dire, so far I've only really watched one good game and that was France v Ireland. France v England was quite good and both England v Wales and Ireland v Wales were ok because the scores were close, but with regards to entertainment they really weren't up to scratch. It's a shame, but seeing as the tournament very rarely fails to supply good stuff I'm not going to hold it against it.

_44495211_winners_getty416.jpg

Hooray!!!

My 1st team won it, and I'm especially happy Martyn Williams came back from retirement as my grandma was his primary school teacher in Pontypridd. Hopefully it won't all implode like 2005.

Never knew you were Welsh

A lot of praise must go to Shaun Edwards, who has worked wonders with the Welsh blitz defence.

I'm 1/2 Welsh, and I got into rugby when I was about 13. Wales won it then (1994 or 1995), and England had those w_nkers Carling and Guscott were banging on about playing great rugby in 'the new professional era', despite the tactics being give it to Rob Andrew to boot it 100 yards.

Archived