• Pedersen
    • Derbyshire
    • Santa Cruz
    • Tugay
    • McCarthy

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe flynn will be making his debut sooner than expected.

I know if your good enough your old enough and all that, but this guy has only played a handful of games in the Irish Premiership, so it'd be like throwing him into the Lions den.

I'm never confident about Everton at home, as they constantly seem to do us at Ewood in the past few seasons. I'll go for a 1-1 with Ooijer grabbing his first for the club.

Haha, good news, philipl

If emerton is missing, our options look more limited in defence. I thought the defence were much less shaky against Villa and I expected that to continue. Samba must be very frustrated right now.

Cahill will score against us, he always seems to. They got away with it in Goodison earlier in the season, so hopefully we'll take them this time. It's an important game. I reckon we can win it, but it will be tight, they're hard to beat.

Having said all that, I'll go for a draw :) 1-1. But hopefully we can sneak a winner

Haha, good news, philipl

If emerton is missing, our options look more limited in defence. I thought the defence were much less shaky against Villa and I expected that to continue. Samba must be very frustrated right now.

Cahill will score against us, he always seems to. They got away with it in Goodison earlier in the season, so hopefully we'll take them this time. It's an important game. I reckon we can win it, but it will be tight, they're hard to beat.

Having said all that, I'll go for a draw :) 1-1. But hopefully we can sneak a winner

cahill will be off to play for the aussies with emerton.

if emerton goes and cahill doesn't, that will really take the ######!

This will be the battle of the set-pieces. Everton are good at these and we are shaky defending them. Conversely Tim Howard's most suspect when he's got a whipped in cross coming at him. He tends to get caught in two minds quite often (much to the US Nat'l Team fans' dismay).

I can see a 1-1 (Ooijer and Lescott) game with them scoring first. My advice to the lads is attack out wide as Hibbert and Lescott(if he's out left) aren't half the backs as they are at center. And whip in those crosses for Roque and Benni to attack.

Unbeaten in the league since 23/12 vs Chelsea we are, hadn't thought of that :)

Have a feeling we will score from one of Bentley's hard set piece deliveries, probably touching the head of Santa Cruz or Ooijer. Everton is a very good side, and we will have to stop Arteta from running the midfield - and pick up Cahill's runs. (he's 28 by the way, seriously?)

Anyway, Reidy's probably used to playing him from his Millwall days, so hopefully he can do that job. Yakubu is still ANC right?

Couldn't have asked for a better set of results today, with Pompey, Liverpool, Everton and Man City all dropping points. Just seems like every time we get a real chance to kick the door open, it flies back in our face. We never win these games.

Hoping for the best (2-0 Rovers)....expecting the worst (1-0 Everton).

According to the Official Everton PTV website, all their tickets have been sold. So thats best part of 8,000 scousers with bellies full of beer in the neighbourhood Saturday.

Looking forward to this match, not been since Bolton. Should be a good atmosphere and if we plasy like the reports suggested we did at Villa then it will be a great match. Cahill deffo missing for them as he's holding hands with Bert on the way down under, so just AJ, Arteta and Fernandes to worry about.

C'mon Rovers, lets batter somebody 4-0!!

Rovers 1 - Everton 2

Andy Johnson brace

We haven't played real good football for more than one half this season, and once again that'll break us down. Yes, one of their goals will be a penalty.

Says the Supporter from Holland. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Play like we did at Villa . 2.0 or 2.1

If we dont. 1-2 +

Archived