BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Any Fans From London On This Forum?

hi all,

just did a search and found this page was wondering where is everyone watching the rovers liverpool,pompey games live on sky was trying to round up a few of the london rovers fans maybe meet for a drink at a local pub in london or east london btw am quite close to the clissold road rover stokey and the wanstead E11 rover would be good to meet up with either & meet fellow roverites

laters all.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi all,

just did a search and found this page was wondering where is everyone watching the rovers liverpool,pompey games live on sky was trying to round up a few of the london rovers fans maybe meet for a drink at a local pub in london or east london btw am quite close to the clissold road rover stokey and the wanstead E11 rover would be good to meet up with either & meet fellow roverites

laters all.

There are 3 Rovers fans who drink in the Duke of Edinburgh on Rovers match days. E11 5 minutes from Snaresbrook tube. Stoke or Hackney arent far. Any suggestions welcome for the Liverpool game. Am away for Pompey. Sheepwalk at Leytonstone is good for footy. Depends on where your tube is ....

PS There are 2 other fans I go to matches with. So next capital game we can have a meet

Hi all,

iamarover Posted Yesterday, 15:54

QUOTE(Brfcrule1 @ Mar 9 2008, 22:00 ) *

hi all,

laters all.

There are 3 Rovers fans who drink in the Duke of Edinburgh on Rovers match days. E11 5 minutes from Snaresbrook tube. Stoke or Hackney arent far. Any suggestions welcome for the Liverpool game. Am away for Pompey. Sheepwalk at Leytonstone is good for footy. Depends on where your tube is ....

PS There are 2 other fans I go to matches with. So next capital game we can have a meet

I think that probably settles it we should maybe do the duke of Edinburgh as there are 3 rovers fans near snaresbrook I could very easily get over to snaresbrook on the central line have been before to the sheepwalk leytonstone but never seen any rovers fans in there so I think for the liverpool game we could make it the duke of Edinburgh

laters all.

I'm normally in the Famous 3 kings(right next to west ken tube) for roverrs live games..they show all the channels as well..normally 8 games been shown at once with the landlord walking round with a microphone doing his own commwntary...top venue ..has a welsh leaning hence sells brains.

I'm normally in the Famous 3 kings(right next to west ken tube) for roverrs live games..they show all the channels as well..normally 8 games been shown at once with the landlord walking round with a microphone doing his own commwntary...top venue ..has a welsh leaning hence sells brains.

That landlord's a bit annoying though isn't he!?! Might well see you in there for one of the games - I live at the next set of lights, Barons Court.

Went there to watch the FA Cup final last year - had a several hour layover at Heathrow. Pretty good atmosphere, though the mic did get annoying.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello IamRover,

you still up for the game on Sunday sky game against liverpool in duke of Edinburgh near Snaresbrook am looking forward to meeting some fellow rovers fans btw from snaresbrook stn which way do I need to turn to get to the duke of Edinburgh pub?

laters all.

Hey,

Living in Clapham Junction, i'm quite happy to get to the Famous 3 Kings pub on Sunday for the Liverpool match if anyone's thinking of going?

New to London, moved down in January, so would be good to meet some fellow Rovers for a couple of Strongbows (yeah, i know, the drink of tramps!) and watch Rovers take on Liverpool.

Get in touch

Hello IamRover,

you still up for the game on Sunday sky game against liverpool in duke of Edinburgh near Snaresbrook am looking forward to meeting some fellow rovers fans btw from snaresbrook stn which way do I need to turn to get to the duke of Edinburgh pub?

laters all.

Here is the pub...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=E11+2EY&am...,0.02&hl=en

I will be in there in me Championship winning shirt ( a bit tight these days). Normally 3 other Rovers in there - girl and her brother. So should be a good one. Be there around one

and from beerintheevening.com

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/31/...nburgh/Wanstead

I will be moving down to London next year.

I will be sure to join you.

I was shocked whilst in London recently, there was a market seller outside downing street selling football scarfs/hats. I noticed he had Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham, but he also had Blackburn Rovers.

There were no other prem club stuff on sale.

:)

Archived