BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] American Presidential Elections

Edwards is out which is a shame but it makes sense to stop blowing money on a lost cause. He would make an excellent VP though his record in that position is questionable as he failed to carry either of the Carolinas in the last election in spite of the fact he's the most southern person you can imagine, lacking only a grey uniform, a big hat and a horse with a quaint name.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a psychic named John Edwards.

And Hillary isn't as intelligent as she thinks she is. I can go on with other reasons she'd be a bad president (always pandering to the Jewish lobbies, so there goes any chance of a brokered peace in the Middle East - she won't be tough enough on Israel to get them to go along with anything they deem iffy).

There is a psychic named John Edwards.

And Hillary isn't as intelligent as she thinks she is. I can go on with other reasons she'd be a bad president (always pandering to the Jewish lobbies, so there goes any chance of a brokered peace in the Middle East - she won't be tough enough on Israel to get them to go along with anything they deem iffy).

Agree- Clinton always postured as being much tougher on the Jewish lobby and much more pro Palestine than his predecessors. The truth was that under Clinton US aid to Israel actually increased. Cant see this changing under his wife.

One of the most interesting developments is the way that John McCain has emerged as the almost certain Republican nominee. He has quietly rescued the Republican Party from the God botherers and the neocon freaks and the one candidate who chopped and trimmed to fit in, Mitt Romney, is the one who fought and lost. As opposed to Giuliani who made the tactical blunder of not fighting at all!

At least the Republicans are going to spare America the horror of another version of "W", easily one of the worst American Presidents in history.

The problem is Matt is that you are basing your opinion solely on Bush’s failed foreign policy. Whilst I agree that the neo-con FP has been disastrous , fp only constitutes a fraction of what a president has to do. The only people that can truly tell us how/good or bad a president has been, is the citizens of the US.

Can you see any blue numbers in the right hand column?

I think the US citizens agree with the rest of the world on the subject of George W Bush's total incompetence.

Just to be helpful- if you scroll down far enough, the citizens of San Diego narrowly gave him a positive rating back in 2005. All the other 499 most recent opinion polls in the USA have given him negative ratings with most of the recent ones showing over 30% margins for disapproval.

Can you see any blue numbers in the right hand column?

I think the US citizens agree with the rest of the world on the subject of George W Bush's total incompetence.

Just to be helpful- if you scroll down far enough, the citizens of San Diego narrowly gave him a positive rating back in 2005. All the other 499 most recent opinion polls in the USA have given him negative ratings with most of the recent ones showing over 30% margins for disapproval.

This is a "two term" US president, who is a lame duck those figures would correlate with the fact that he has been in power for nearly 8 years. I agree that his foreign policy has been a disaster. But to make the claim that he is the worst president the country has ever had based on foreign policy alone is an extremely tough call.

On that premise was Johnson a worse president than Bush?

Archived