• Tugay
    • Reid
    • McCarthy
    • Berner
    • Santa Cruz

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flying to Tenerife tomorrow for a holiday so really hoping that they are showing this in a bar.

I am not hopeful about this game at all and I will be happy if we walk away with a respectful score line! You never know though - our boys are good at pulling off shock results, so fingers crossed!

What about Flamini? He has kept Gilberto Silva out of the team all season.

That's the difference of having a world class squad. Flamini gets injured Gilberto comes in. Van Persie is out for the major part of the season and Eduardo steps in. Where as if we have the suspensions that we do then our threadbare squad gets tested to the limits. We've got to got 4-5-1 to even have a sniff of a draw here, but where do we get 3 central midfielders from? If Reid's fit I guess we go for Reid and Tugay with Mokoena in behind, but should he fail a fitness test then we'd have to go 4-4-2 and most probably get an absoloute tonking.

I wouldn't be confident with a fully fit squad, let alone a depleted one. Reckon we'll loe this 3-0.

HECK ITS NOT HALF TERM AGAIN IS IT

At the risk of going off topic! Yup it is. Spring term is just 5 and 5 weeks this time. Means the summer is going to be a killer of a term.

If the Ofsted were worried about us enjoying our holidays though they have screwed it up big time announcing they will be in the first week back!

We can get something out of this and with Pompey,Spurs,Everton,West Ham,Villa all picking up points this weekend and mainly winning it means that its put more ehasis on us getting something from Arsenal.

We can do it always believe.

New song for when MGP returns about his lack of confidence.

You are Gamst Pedersen

always believe in your soul.

The traffic around the emirates is the worst in England. My advice is to park at Potters Bar and tube it in - plenty of parking, its all camered up and it gives you decent access to the motorway going home.

I stayed there just before Christmas when Arsenal played at home in Europe and I got to PB some 40 mins after the game. I got home to Leyland at 330am whilst me mate who parked near the ground didnt see Lancashire until 5.30am. It took him some 3 hours to clear the main road around the ground.

Cheers for the advice. Will be parking at cockfosters and tube it in.

If we looked at the fixtures pre season, this probably wouldn't be a game we were banking on taking anything from even with a full strength squad so arguably if we're going to be decimated by injuries and suspensions, this isn't a bad time.

Who knows? I was expecting us to get mullered with a sub strength side in the Cup last year and we came out with a creditablec 0-0.

Just got back from watching United v City on TV with a couple of United-supporting mates.

Out of a spirit of friendship I tried not to laugh too much.

It's a somewhat disturbing idea that tomorrow evening every scum supporter will be wanting Rovers to win.

Ugh! I feel like I've got head lice.

Just got back from watching United v City on TV with a couple of United-supporting mates.

Out of a spirit of friendship I tried not to laugh too much.

It's a somewhat disturbing idea that tomorrow evening every scum supporter will be wanting Rovers to win.

Ugh! I feel like I've got head lice.

Well if you hang around with nits you do get them Colin :rolleyes:

United v City - massive let down for the biggest club in the land (allegedly). Positive only for Liverpoo, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Chelsea v Liverpoo - stifled game without action. Positive only for Arsenal and a relief for manure. result takes Liverpoo from the top 3 equation.

Arsenal v Rovers - it has lambs to the slaughter written all over it. A seriously depleted Rovers team going to Arsenal where they will be expecting to be 5 points clear at the top of the league come 10pm Monday evening. Mssrs ferguson, grant and fat rafa should all be on the phone to MH giving some advice on what to do at the Emirates. All will be praying for a Rovers miracle like our travelling fans.

I wonder if Rovers can creat another shockwave akin to the one today at Mould triffid ?

Come on Rovers make the media make you the darlings of the Tuesday press :brfcsmilie:

Archived