• Kishi
    • Warnock
    • Bentley
    • Tugay
    • Reid
    • McCarthy
    • Berner
    • Santa Cruz

Mssrs ferguson, grant and fat rafa should all be on the phone to MH giving some advice on what to do at the Emirates. All will be praying for a Rovers miracle like our travelling fans.

In that case lets hope that Sparky listens to the first two and ignores Fat Rafa. Otherwise Santa will be on the bench and Bentley will be subbed at half time.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have any news on Ooijer and Reid? With them fit we have a very slim chance, if they are not we might as well stay at home....

The proper Rovers site says Ooijer and Reid likely to be fit, and Tugs and Axe available. Also mentions that the left hand side spot could be anyone out of Peter, Berner or Treacey!! JHC!!]

Link-a-dink to Rovers.co.uk

So midfield could be Peter-Reid-Tugs-Bentley, which also sounds like a dirty movie gone horribly wrong.

Not that bad is is?? <_<

The proper Rovers site says Ooijer and Reid likely to be fit, and Tugs and Axe available. Also mentions that the left hand side spot could be anyone out of Peter, Berner or Treacey!! JHC!!]

Link-a-dink to Rovers.co.uk

So midfield could be Peter-Reid-Tugs-Bentley, which also sounds like a dirty movie gone horribly wrong.

Not that bad is is?? <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In that case I would guess we will line up:

-------------------Cruz

Treacy------------------------------Bentley

--------Reid-------------McCarthy

-------------------Axe

Warnock---Ooijer---Zurab---Emerton

------------------Freidal

Subs:Brown, Berner, Tugay, Roberts, Derbyshire

Which for my money is actually not too bad a side. There is an arugment for sticking Berner in there to keep things tighter but I would like to see Treacy given another chance.

We'll just have to wait and see, but I would think Bentley keeps his natural position and Benni Mac gets the free role. Or it's a straight 4-4-2, who knows?

Treacy is injured by the way, that's why he is not included methinks. He withdrew from the u21 match.. The only good think I can say about their team is "Senderos" and "less frightening bench". Eduardo will score.

Archived